Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2009, 01:21 AM   #11
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
I can agree with that somewhat. But I think there is more to it than that. Look at the appearal line.

I agree that fanboy is not a good image. But I would reserve that for the HD appereal wearing peeps that don't own one. I go to these free bbqs at my HD dealer. I hate having to stand there behind some fat POS cracker trash that doesn't own a HD and never will. I told the dealership that if you own a HD you should get better privilages.

Well i will tell you something <knock on wood>. I am on my way to 7k on my ultra and have only had one problem with the throttle sensor. But it never left me stranded. Just threw a check engine code and put it into restricted throttle. And I don't think they are anything like what you expierenced.

I can tell you first hand... there is a big difference between 2002 and hell even 2005 and the newer bikes. They have made huge changes. My 2009 FLH is a great example.

And you touched on a few facts to pricing for sure.
Shit son, I'm talking about the 80s and 90s here!!! I know that the quality is leaps and bounds better at HD now!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote