Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2009, 11:24 PM   #1
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Default Congratulations Nat Geo!!!

I never thought that anyone would ever come up with a animal lovers show lamer than Whale Wars and here they come with Rescue Ink. Regardless of your opinions on animal abuse or what not. This show is incredibly stupid. These guys are a bunch of big, fat morons that drive around New York and try to force people to treat their pets better.

At one point, they charged some guy's house that was accused by the neighbors of shooting feral cats with a bb gun in his back yard to chase them away. That ended with the old, scrawny guy getting in their faces and with the help of the police, throwing them off his property.

In another segment they chase down five loose chickens, finally catch two of them, with A LOT of help btw and drive them 2 or 3 FUCKING HOURS upstate to a no kill farm. Um are all of these fat fucks vegetarians? I doubt it.

I think that the lamest part was when they went to retrieve three Pits from a guy's apt who was in the hospital. They made it out as if it was so dangerous but when the dogs came out they were docile licking machines.

I guess the theme of the show is going to be, "treet yous aminals gud or deels wid us!!!" They might get away with this crap in New York but I'd love to see them try that shit in a castle state like North Carolina. They basically charged a guy's house and searched his yard. If that was NC, the homeowner would have been well within his rights, especially with the verbal threats some of them were throwing, to lay them all out on his lawn.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote