Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2009, 09:13 PM   #11
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
3. Your test levels may be lower than normal. Also, when you ejaculate, your body test levels drop. So if your fucking that wife (who may be cheating on you, just sayin) 2 times a day, don't expect to be all pumped and cut up. You'll end up getting a tad fatter unless you supplement your test or limit sex to every 3 days. Contrary to popular belief, sex has it's downfalls with test and cortozone levels.

This I don't buy.

I dont think test levels don't drop drastically enough for this to have an effect. Plus it's not DURING the workout you need test, it's after for the recovery.

Plus I've worked out MANY times after climax, and those have been some of the best workouts ever. The euphoria and chemicals and hormones the brain release afterward have more of a positive effect, I believe, than slightly lower test.

As a natural testosterone levels vary only so much anyway, but if you're absolutely anal about timing it all right, then I suppose if you believe it works than do it. Of course it's easy to say otherwise when "supplementing"
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote