Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2009, 09:27 AM   #1
CasterTroy

Default I need a little help

If you've read this thread and you WOULD like to help....I ask for feedback.

I can't rail the twisties again. After seeing Brian's cold white Irises with specs of fresh dirt sprinkled on his face and eyes, holding his head and breathing in his nose, only to have blood pour from his mouth, I can't with good conscience, feel the rush, or get the high I once did doing it.

Brian was the only rider that could not only keep up with me…but keep me on my toes making me better with every curve trying to keep up with him.

I know it’s early….and yes I know, give it time….and I WILL...and I will revisit this thread in a week….two weeks…three weeks….etc until I can make a rational decision.

BUT….for now…I ask for feedback.

I can’t stand sports…I grew up with just my mother, and my buddies all like riding bikes and motorcycles…so we never really did anything but BMX and dirtbikes until it was time for license, then we all went street.

So I have no Saturday/Sunday couch potato activities….nor do I attend sporting events.

I’m not into drag racing, but I DO like taking a corner on a bike…and in a car.

Would it be possible to get somewhat the same thrill from a car, as it would be from a bike?

What car?

I’m just throwing this out as a possibility. I mean, if I were to REPLACE bikes with a car ($15-$20k…NOT NEW either) what would be a likely candidate?

I’d like something that could handle the same roads I ride a bike on…but something with enough nuts to do a good burnout and allow me the same immature antics I enjoy on a bike.

Any suggestions?

And thank you in advance...you all have been a great comfort to me.....REALLY