Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2009, 05:38 PM   #9
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
Minor update.

I went to pic up the damage report before towing from the DRPA, then I went to the local police department near the tow yard to fill out a damage report, oh yeh, and I said hi to a buddy who works in that precinct. I should get the police report in a few days from my buddy otherwise it would take a few weeks.

Then I stopped back by the tow truck company to see if I could talk to the supervisor there again, and I was told (by another truck driver not the supervisor) that I caused the damage and that the pictures I had were not good enough. I should call again later. So I told them I was going to sit in my car and wait for the supervisor to show up. After 1/2 hour a cop knocks on my car window and says that I need to leave because he got a report that I was hastling their customers. When he knocked on my door I was reading a book. So i explained the situation and he said that i should call the insurance company. Overall an interesting afternoon.

You should have explained to the officer that they refuse to give you the insurance information and asked him if he would get it for you. He may have done it, who knows?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote