Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2009, 10:35 PM   #11
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by annawil View Post
You're joking and just trying to start an argument, right? At least I hope you are because I really don't understand how someone could be that dumb.

Let's get this straight. You've been saying since the beginning of your relationship that you don't want kids. She's been saying since the beginning of your relationship that she wants kids. You are BOTH trying to change the other person. Now you're saying she's trying to change you, and you're refusing to admit that you're trying to change her as well.

Grow up and tell your wife what your plans are before you do it instead of hiding in the closet like a 2 year old that's trying not too pee his pants in fear because a girl is going to yell at him.

If we're taking a vote on whether or not you should get the procedure done here then I vote that you go for it. You're obviously not mature enough to reproduce, let alone get married.
Okay, I lied!!!

Wow! Are you the girl on the left or the girl on the right of your avy?

First of all, way to jump in! I admire the direct approach. Here's where I disagree. He is not trying to change her, in that for one he never wanted to get married in the first place, probably, at least partially, pursuant to this very subject. What I believe happened was that he "compromised" with this girl on marriage but reiterated to her that he did not want children. She obviously agreed to those terms and they were betrothed. Now sometime later, she has once again begun haranguing him for a child. She has either changed her mind about being okay without children or she only pretended to acquiesce to his desire to secure a marriage proposal. In either case, he has not asked her to not want children, indeed, she can want them all she desires. He has simply and consistently stated that he would not have any.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote