Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2009, 09:49 PM   #19
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Lon I have to say, you've been stirring up the pot ever since the GRSR days.

This what I have found. Strong opinions are met with great resistance if they do not fall in line with the opinion of many posters here. It's communism at it's best. No one here is allowed to have their own opinion and if you do, personal attacks towards you are soon in your future. Aside from an outspoken original TWF member or 2, this all started with the influx of CF folks. It's their way or or a big fuck you. It's funny how people talk about people being sheep, but as soon as you disagree with them, they are the first to send ridicule your way. It hypocritical at best, douchebaggery in the least.
Wow. Lump much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archren View Post
Yeah, I don't really care much for the political crap either.. you can totally blame Pauldun for that.

As for the more motorcycle-oriented topics.. well shit, everyone, IMO, is equally as guilty about posting more off-topic junk than anything pertinent to riding. It is what it is... sooner or later, you're going to run out of things to talk about that are motorcycle related. I enjoy just being involved in a community of generally like-minded individuals, whether we're talking about motorcycling or not.

But I see where you're coming from. I'm not big on someone trying to brow beat me into accepting their opinion, and I try not to do it to others, but if I'm antagonized enough, that whole rationality thing kinda goes out the window.
Totally agree with this ARchren. If you don't like the political stuff......don't read it. Seems really simple to me. Hell I don't like a lot of stuff that's posted on the internet....but I just choose not to read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Sniffle, but Marko was was bestest friend and the person I respect most on this forum for his insight and intelligence...
I can't speak for Marko nor would I ever try but your way of "defending" your (for your sake I'll call it...) "argument" is tenuous at best. You often resort to snide remarks and I'm sure most take them in jest but it comes off as a bit douchey most of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
I'm just curious how much you paid some cute blonde in the trailer park to pose for pictures....
This made me giggle.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote