Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2009, 11:26 AM   #23
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownroad View Post
I keep hoping they'll pass a law like that in South Carolina. Here, you can't take a legal concealed firearm into any establishment selling liquor for consumption... so if I go out to a restaurant, I have to leave my gun in the car. Which of course makes it a lot more likely to be stolen than if I kept it on my person, and can be difficult to do discreetly when parking in a crowded area. It's a real pain in the ass.

Since I don't drink when I'm out, I'm fine with that provision.

to TN
I guess leaving your gun at home isn't an option.... I'm sorry, I've avoided this thread and I know that we've all had this argument before but I will never understand this... I've lived in some of the grimiest hoods this country has to offer and I've never felt the need to carry a gun everywhere I go. I know for a fact that most of you live in the country or 100k+ homes, located in quiet suburbs with HOAs... I bet some of you carry to church on Sunday! Anyway, I'm sorry but I honestly think that a bar is the last place you'd want people to carry guns into. Seriously, even if YOU aren't drunk, there will still be drunk people there and what might have been a typical "pushing match" could easily denigrate into someone getting shot.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote