Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2009, 01:06 PM   #17
Rider
Moto GP Star

If that's the only way to get your kids to listen then you are doing a good job. I for one don't believe in spanking your kids. Well I should say, my wife doesn't believe in it so I follow her rules. My kids are fairly well behaved. There are time when I want to pound the living shit of of my kids... my son especially but I refrain from doing so. Taking away privileges seem to work most of the time.

Right now my sons punishment for his last fuck up is that he has to write an apology letter to his little sister every day for a month. It kills him to have to do it, but I think he has learned his lesson. Other times we take away the computer/tv/video games and that works too most of the time. It's a pain in the ass sometimes. Spanking some sense into them would be so much more convenient, but like I said I stand my my wife's rules.

I was spanked as a kid and I learned at an early age that bullshit was not tolerated. I grew up keeping out of trouble for the most part and I also had respect for my parents. My wife and I disagree on that subject. What I cal respect, my wife calls fear. Either way it doesn't matter, our kids are pretty good, although my son went through a rough sport a couple years back and spanking probably would have cured his douchebaggery, he made it through ok. It took a lot more patience and stress on our part but things are good now. Oh and the medication he is on is helping with that I'm sure.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote