Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2009, 06:40 PM   #1
Quick281
Victim of Blazer Rapage

Moto: 06 GSXR 600
Default Good Movies to put on Netflix?

As most of you know I am in Alaska for the summer. On top of that I am also working nights which means my non-existent social life will be much more boring. To make things worse, my internet is terrible but thats because I live in employee housing.

Either way, I have time to kill. I signed up for Netflix to catch up on a ton of movies I have been putting off.

I tend to like interesting documentaries, suspense, comedy, action or just odd but humorous shit. I also lined up all of Nip/Tuck, The Office, LOST. I know I like nip/tuck and the office but all the rambling of lost made we want to give it a shot. I will also enjoy watching them in a row since I can never keep up with any series. I also got some cool documentaries like Generation: Kill, Carrier, The Marines, Everest. Just random things that look mildly appealing.

Today I finally watched Pulp Fiction. Great movie. 3:10 to Yuma is next up but I may not watch it today.

So basically, I need suggestions of all sorts to put on the list. I have 100 disks on their now, but I could always use more recommendations.

P.S. Anyone know of a good online texas holdem site?

My 06 GSXR 600 <-- Its Clickable Fools.
Quick281 is offline   Reply With Quote