Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2009, 12:20 PM   #11
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSGregman View Post
Just curious...but do you EVER say anything positive about your wife?

If not, why the fuck do you stick around? Just get a divorce and be done with it....
Actually, I'm pretty positive about my wife. Follow my every post on this board and obsessively learn everything about me and then you might be qualified to make statements like that. Of course, you'd then be just as huge of a douchebag as making that statement without grounds or knowledge made you, wouldn't you? And while I might complain about my wife, I also complain about my job, television, and the government. I'm not running away from my job like a huge pussy, nor am I giving up the few decent television shows or giving up on the country, also like a little bitch. You seem to be a big proponent of divorce, have you actually seen my wife at some point and just hoping for a shot? Or have you been through so many failed relationships you need company for that pathetic misery and just hope someone will bite? Either way, the next time that tired, stuck record starts to generate the dim spark of a thought concerning me or my wife, think back and remember this moment. You need to train that feeble mind to remember that the slightly tarnished nugget of retardation your tiny mind has vomited forth that seems so fresh and new to you is something I've actually seen from you many times before. Yes, you are a one trick pony and no, nobody gives a shit what you say. So shut your cakehole and go back to your own regularly scheduled underachieving you crusty, worthless old bastard.