Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2009, 04:52 PM   #1
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S
Default I'm gonna burn (pet story)

My cat (long haired mainecoon) was begging to go outside... I told her it was raining but she insisted on going out anyway so I opened the door and she bolted out and skidded to a halt once she realized it was raining. She turned around and glared at me (like it was my idea to go outside) then walked away.

Last I saw of her at the time, she was headed into the hedge next to my house (probably go go under the trees and get out of the rain). Fast forward about 30 minutes later and I hear her meyowing under my window so I let her in... She managed to get burdock stuck to her tail and was twitching it trying to show me she was pissed off - she twitched her tail too far and it stuck to her ass. She must have thought something grabbed her tail because she proceeded to ricochet off the walls like a furry pinball until I managed to catch her and freed her tail from its sorry state. I started laughing so hard I could hardly breathe and the cat just sat there and glared at me.

I'll be sleeping with one eye open tonight.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.

Last edited by Particle Man; 04-20-2009 at 05:05 PM..
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote