Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2009, 10:11 PM   #11
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
And one other thing...

If you want me to believe you'd face off against a psychotic man with a knife, while he has the advantage of taking you on one at a time because of the design of the bus, and all the guys behind you would do is slow you down as you're getting stabbed 15-20 times, then you're almost as crazy as he is.

It's nice that you'd have wanted to do something. I'd have wanted to do something too.. But, my e-penis isn't so big that I don't realize it would have taken chuck norris to have ended that situation without a gun.
Your right about the design of the bus. But after 911 are you really going to wait to see what he is going to do? If everyone does exactly what you say then there is a chance that he could try to kill everyone, one by one.

The best thing would be to get everyone away from him as fast as possible. The people willing and able to try to do something need to be between him and the people that can't defend themselves.

Its a fucked up case. Anyone that would straight up kill someone (without it being self defense) is mental. So we might as well drop the whole murder charges.

This is bullshit that he is getting off.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote