Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2009, 05:51 PM   #36
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
Interesting...

Id love to have one, seriously looked into kings and possibly corn snakes. I like the harmless side of the corn snake. I cant have anything that would grow too much as I have a tiny dog and Id like to keep her.

But since most of my friends and family would refuse to come see me if I had a snake, well, I wont be getting one anytime soon. When I find someone I DONT want to come see me, I might rethink!
My cats and snakes earn their keep by keeping people away. Some ar eput off by rodents in the freezer. karens SIL doesnt like that my cats walk on the counters and he do nothing brother is extremeley allergic to them so when his soon to be ex wife throws him out again he cant come here to stay

Now if I can score a maneater type snake and not let the county know that will keep more people away.

As far as colubrids (corns kings milks ) I dont hink you can go wrong. Rogue disagrees but i realy like corn snakes and and are great starter snakes. very hearty, good prices and a lot of variations and they have good tempraments.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote