Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2009, 04:13 PM   #17
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
It wasn't a baseball field,
I was just trying to keep the thread on topic.

But since nobody gives a shiny rats ass if some "unauthorized" kids play baseball at "Happy Fucking Acres" or wherever it is that Ed lives...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
it was some woods that some land baron lawyer in knoxville owned that was adjacent to their property. They didn't like me riding my 50 with it's loud ass pipe riding around on it. I didn't do it during their services, mostly saturdays, so they put up a wire about 4 foot off the ground that had a clear rubber coating on it that was very hard to see at 10 feet. When I came barreling through on my 50, I got clotheslined to the ground. Luckily, I was wearing my helmet that day and just ended up with a few stitches from the rash and a minor concussion. Needless to say after that, the times I chose to ride my fiddy were more scheduled and the noise I made was far greater than needed. I thought about pursuing it legally but figure fighting a church or lawyer would be hard with no proof of who put up the wire. a few weeks later a big concrete blocking device with a huge no trespassing sign went up.
Screw the lawyer, I'd try to find out who put that wire up, and beat the HOLY fuck out of him. Shit like that calls for some sort of destructive and childish revenge.

JC