Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2009, 02:20 AM   #18
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

As one may suspect, I was an ornery kid... I've always been too smart for my own good, had a mouth full of sass, and have always pushed the limits of authority... My parents whipped me... Mom more than dad, because dad being the ominous force he is (6'2", 325lbs) could just yell and the fear was all it took...

That being said, Abby is a fucking retard... and most of these 'experts' are fucking retards too. Children, especially highly intelligent and creative children like lil' OSP, are not affected by the loss of toys, privileges, etc.

When I was a kid you could put me in time out for hours and I'd sit there, count as high as I could, make up songs, play games in my head, etc... and be just as happy as if you sat me in a room full of sugary sweets and all the toys in the world... The ONLY thing that got my attention and made me fear the repercussions of my actions was an ass-whoopin'.

Now... do I think a belt is necessary? No. Do I think sometimes it may take more than an open handed swat? Well, my sister has this big wooden spoon that works fucking wonders...

Is there a link to when this was originally posted? I'd really like to drum up some responses for Ms. Abby.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote