Old 01-07-2009, 09:34 PM   #8
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARVIS518 View Post
confused on the A2DP profile
whats that?

and the dog tag thing holds up pretty well with the elements and abuse?
A2DP is basically a profile that allows the phone to stream higher quality stereo sound to a compatible bluetooth device. Without it, your music would sound like someone else was holding their phone up to a radio and you were listening in.

The dog tag has been absolutely bulletproof. It's pretty rugged in construction and holds up well to abuse. I've dropped it, spilled liquid on it, and worn it constantly and it keeps on chugging along without any complaint. The sound quality through the headset is very good, and since you can use any set of earbuds you want, you can get even better sound with a good set of earbuds. If someone calls while you're listening to music, it'll pause when you answer the phone and resume when you hang up. Calls are incredibly clear, thanks to having the audio routed through both ears, and I haven't had anyone complain about voice quality from my end. The controls on the dog tag can operate the volume, forward and previous, play and pause, as well as answering and hanging up the phone. It's a sweet little setup that lacks the goofy looks of most bluetooth headsets.

Here's a clearer look at it, as it's setup with the standard chain and included ear buds:

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote