Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2009, 07:39 AM   #24
Dova80
Canyon Carver

Moto: MV Agusta

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
Interesting thread...thanks my lovely gents for the very sweet compliments, Ebbs I love you too hunny!

1) What may I ask is wrong with tattoos?

While it may not be your preference of art, today it is mainstream and is a true form of self expression. And yes, I have 3 to be exact, and hope to have more. I try to keep mine tasteful, but they are to MY taste, and honestly, anyone who has a problem with them, its just that. THEIR problem. If you met me on the street, youd never know I have my ink.

If your looking for a good woman, try looking further than skin deep. True beauty, quality and goodness isnt on the cheap pretty wrapper.
I agree, but I just have a personal preference of women without tattoos. Like I have said I can appreciate the art they are, but long term its not something I want to see. To me having tattos its similar to having a Ferrari, or lamborghini, or whatever exotic car that is appealing to the eyes and then throwing some loud gaudy paint on it which ruins the subtle beauty of the car. Women are beautiful (for the most part) and to me ink takes away from the original beauty. Then there is 30 years down the road whats it going to look like..

Quote:
2) This whole thing about not looking, whether you believe in it or not, well, its usually the best way to go about it. Honestly. When you are LOOKING, you arent SEEING and people have a tendency to assign the attirbutes or lack thereof to the current flames. Intentional or not, it happens. And once you realize that person isnt what you have made them out to be in your head, the "love is gone" so to speak. Literally.
I seem to have trouble with finding women that meet my initial requirements of no ink, or babies... much less further inspection I dont really look, but if something passes by I do take notice.

Quote:
3) Try adjusting your outlook a bit. Tho I dont know you, and it may just be the alcohol talking, well, your attitudes towards women seems to be a tad on the "poor" side. Just reading a few lines into your post I was slightly offended, being a woman, by your overall post was slightly demeaning, almost as if you see us as inferior beings who offend you with our ink, our difference in views from yours and our sometimes already having reproduced.
Ink is just a personal thing, I appreciate it for what it is, but I do not want it on my wife. As far as ready made families, I just do not want to have a step father and a step family involved in raising a child.

Quote:
4) Your BIGGEST problem??

YOUR IN OKLAHOMA!!! Ok, sorry had to. I was born there, I know what Im not missing, and honestly, choosing from candidates that are most likely all from the same gene pool I can see as unappetizing!! I am related to half the state, so I know. Trust me!

And OH YEAH, boys you can clone me, but never forget, there can be only ONE of the genuine RaeRae!
yes I agree living in Oklahoma does not help..

Quote:
Had to go back and look at your post again, knew I missed a few things!

Where are you looking? You wont find alot of moral fiber, courtesy and sanity in a local dive bar or night club! Try different venues if you insist on looking...and income has nothing to do with it. The poorest man in the world may also be the richest, money ISNT everything.

...try looking for a woman that thinks more like a man. Go ahead, laugh. Ask Ebbs about it. Think code of honor, pride, that kind of thing. I know it sounds odd, but well, it kinda works. Like the other boys mentioned, find a good woman, even if she's attached, and honestly most of her friends will be the same. If she's got any female friends.
I am not really looking but if a woman strikes me as attractive I will go talk to her no matter where we are at. But I also know I will not pick up any decent long term at a bar...

Lately I have been keeping my eyes peeled when I go shopping for food. I do agree with you about thinking like a man, it does help.. but its difficult to find them.

We can make assumptions all day, and you know what they say about assuming. It means you're a fucking moron.
Dova80 is offline   Reply With Quote