RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory
Default hey trip, since you hate cyclegear

how about their employees, lol

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=113172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badzx14r View Post
I wish my local paper had a link to a motorcycle high speed chace this week that went thru 3 counties .. bike was originally clocked at 116 mph in Colorado county ran thru Fayette at 165mph and Bastrop at 185mph .. he out ran all the marked cars and tried to hide in a warehouse in Bastrop .. but an unmarked car nabbed him .. his comment to the police is classic squid .. he said (i belong to a sport bike gang from Houston and we do this for fun )

I THINK his name was Edgar Martinez i'll get another copy and get the name .. but he made the headlines here .. and i'm sure his pocket book will pay for the new paint job on the court house ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourFiftyFour View Post
It is Edgar from cycle gear and yes he's a coworker... No he did not say that to the cops. All he kept saying is that he thought he could get away. At least that's what he told me. I wish he wouldn't have done that.... *sigh*
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourFiftyFour View Post
Probably Dianese Santa Monica jacket. I remember him leaving with that on most the time that week. No it wasn't planned but he always said he runs and won't stop. We all told him he shouldn't do that =/ I guess it just caught up to him. I know it was stupid but I just hate to think that a 19 yr old going to college for engineering possibly ruined his life...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
you know what would really be funny, is if this thread was brought up in his sentencing, and how dude always bragged about running and told his friends that...........judge would luv that.
::
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:47 AM   #2
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Sux for him !!
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:05 AM   #3
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Doucher.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:26 PM   #4
CasterTroy

Building confidence in our reputation as bikers one rider at a time!
Old 10-05-2009, 02:55 PM   #5
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

so he joins the board and post.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortyeddyo7 View Post
So yes it was me. I just heard about this thread from a friend. The bike is an 09 R1. yes yes, stupid mistake. Everything about that article is true except for the club/ gang thing. Who joins gangs and clubs ? Although when asked why by the officers I did say " Because I though I could get away ". Tried to hide after I figured they had 71 mostly covered and there are few side roads plus I didn't know where they lead. The bike it self was topped out towards the last part of the chase. Speedometer reading between 180 in the curves and 190 in the straights. (factor your 10-15% off from factory) I counted 20 ish cops (mostly dps ) before trying to hide.. I still don't know how they knew where I was. ( There was a 3 to 5 min gap before they showed up ) estimate cost with lawyers and all that is around 3K +. So the lesson learned is a super fast bike doesn't account for the super mass amount of cops working for the counties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortyeddyo7 View Post
Everything I said the cops know. No new news, they have that statement on tape. Thank you to the loving words mr/ mrs Street Ninja. I could really use a lawyer if anyone has any numbers. I tried John Duong but haven't had any luck. Yes the ticket would have been much more preferable than what I have to face now. Sucks it took this much for me to learn my lesson. Hey maybe others will see this and think twice before trying to run. Something good can always come out from the worst of things. But honestly, I've learned my lesson, the law always wins. I do regret my decision to run. Won't happen again. All I can do now is hope for the best.
dude is gonna fry....and be made an example off.
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:23 PM   #6
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Maybe, I got a slap on the wrist for fleeing and eluding...

On the freeway, I bail-in town I pull over. Shit since I've gotten my Valentine One, I haven't had any problems. The few times I have been pulled over, they've let me go. Heck, I was doing 70 in a 45 and he let me go...of course I DID have all of my paperwork in order...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:59 PM   #7
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post

On the freeway, I bail-in town I pull over. Shit since I've gotten my Valentine One, I haven't had any problems. The few times I have been pulled over, they've let me go. Heck, I was doing 70 in a 45 and he let me go...of course I DID have all of my paperwork in order...

^^^punk. lol

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:07 PM   #8
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:

Asshole.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:29 PM   #9
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:

On the freeway, I bail-in town I pull over. :
Yeah and then they radio ahead and own you
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:25 PM   #10
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
Building confidence in our reputation as bikers one rider at a time!
Dude listen to yourself... like you haven't broken the law on a bike. There are a lot worse ways we can make motorcycling look bad or dangerous.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote