Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-01-2010, 02:30 PM   #1
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage
Default What is wrong with people?

So I got called to Mansfield to manage a store cause some people got banhammered. Good opportunity to get some cash. I was at the same store for seven weeks earlier this year dealing with the same problem.

So this morning I'm opening. The bank is about a 5 minute drive. When I was here last time I noticed the bank rarely ever has people in the drive through, so I do the deposit from my car. Normally if both lines are full, I pull up and hover inbetween the lanes, and wait to see which will move first. Anytime ive previously done this people get the idea, and pull in behind me and do the same thing. It's just smart if you have a low traffic bank. So today rolls around and I pull in with one car at each lane, and do the same thing. Person pulls up behind me, and gets the same idea. A couple minutes later this girl in a taurus just like mine comes FLYING into the parking lot and squeezes her car inbetween the wall and our cars that were stratteling both lanes, almost taking off my mirror in the process. I was stunned, and I looked in the mirror, and so was the lady behind me. So the lady behind me starts laying on her horn and screaming out the window. Nothing. So I stay honking. Nothing. So I pull right to get up even with her car, to basically cuss her out. The bitch rolls up her window, and turns her head left, so she can't even see me. The lady behind me still honking and screaming. What happens next, she gets to move up to the pipe and is out in 4 minutes. What about me and the lady behind me? We waited 20 more minutes for the person infront of us to move. We were seething....

I'm sorry, but I don't usually use this word... but what a cunt. Knowing that she jumped like 3 cars, and got caught, so she just rolls her window up.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:34 PM   #2
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

She knew what she was doing and didn't care.

I see this more and more with people everywhere. They just don't care. At all. About anyone. But themselves.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:36 PM   #3
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
So I got called to Mansfield to manage a store cause some people got banhammered. Good opportunity to get some cash. I was at the same store for seven weeks earlier this year dealing with the same problem.

So this morning I'm opening. The bank is about a 5 minute drive. When I was here last time I noticed the bank rarely ever has people in the drive through, so I do the deposit from my car. Normally if both lines are full, I pull up and hover inbetween the lanes, and wait to see which will move first. Anytime ive previously done this people get the idea, and pull in behind me and do the same thing. It's just smart if you have a low traffic bank. So today rolls around and I pull in with one car at each lane, and do the same thing. Person pulls up behind me, and gets the same idea. A couple minutes later this girl in a taurus just like mine comes FLYING into the parking lot and squeezes her car inbetween the wall and our cars that were stratteling both lanes, almost taking off my mirror in the process. I was stunned, and I looked in the mirror, and so was the lady behind me. So the lady behind me starts laying on her horn and screaming out the window. Nothing. So I stay honking. Nothing. So I pull right to get up even with her car, to basically cuss her out. The bitch rolls up her window, and turns her head left, so she can't even see me. The lady behind me still honking and screaming. What happens next, she gets to move up to the pipe and is out in 4 minutes. What about me and the lady behind me? We waited 20 more minutes for the person infront of us to move. We were seething....

I'm sorry, but I don't usually use this word... but what a cunt. Knowing that she jumped like 3 cars, and got caught, so she just rolls her window up.
Yeah and your shock is? MOST people are like this and don't give a fuck. You should have spit a huge snot filled luggy on her window.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:30 PM   #4
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Yeah and your shock is? MOST people are like this and don't give a fuck. You should have spit a huge snot filled luggy on her window.
This.

I honked at a lady who was texting today as she drifted into my lane. I'm in a fucking Tahoe....its kinda hard to miss me. She jerked her head around all surprised, got pissed and honked her horn back. This while we're doing 70 down the highway.

That's right, she was actually pissed at me for interrupting her text. I'm telling you guys, I don't see myself getting another motorcycle for the street...the distractions are getting worse and worse...
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:12 PM   #5
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
This.

I honked at a lady who was texting today as she drifted into my lane. I'm in a fucking Tahoe....its kinda hard to miss me. She jerked her head around all surprised, got pissed and honked her horn back. This while we're doing 70 down the highway.

That's right, she was actually pissed at me for interrupting her text. I'm telling you guys, I don't see myself getting another motorcycle for the street...the distractions are getting worse and worse...
Oh are you AFRAID???? Man up homo and get out there danger or no danger! I may not want to confront people on the internet but at least I'm "man" enough to ride on the street! I guess your wife and kid are a "cover" huh?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:37 PM   #6
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

dont straddle, pick a fucking line and go with it, that's why they have 2 lines
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:44 PM   #7
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Why? When its a low traffic bank? Why take the chance of getting behind the guy we did today who sits at the tube for 25 fucking minutes. There was 3 of us (at that time), what's the problem with a feeder line?
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:51 PM   #8
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
Why? When its a low traffic bank? Why take the chance of getting behind the guy we did today who sits at the tube for 25 fucking minutes. There was 3 of us (at that time), what's the problem with a feeder line?
fine, do your feeder line, just dont be surprised when someone says fuck your feeder line, I am picking one of the lines and you are shit out of luck. oh that happened....
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:51 PM   #9
Switch
dadbod

Quote:
Seriously. I would do the same thing to you jackasses just to teach you a lesson.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #10
SteveP
Canyon Carver

Moto: The v-twin trifecta

Quote:
No shit.

Man up and quit bitching about picking the slow line. Crybaby.
SteveP is offline   Reply With Quote