Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-03-2011, 11:17 AM   #1
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
Default Oldest MMA fighter exposed as fake combat vet and fraud

A truly epic thread over on The Underground (a.k.a. mma.tv or mixedmartialarts.com). This is a huge forum with members going back 10 years and more. A lot of pro fighters and people involved with the business post over there.

Anyway, Skip Hall is this 63 year old dude that has been going around for years claiming to be a badass former special forces guy and current MMA fighter. MSNBC even did an article about him titled: The Baddest Grandfather on the Planet
Here's a summary from a member there:

Quote:
Skip Hall and Sally "Lawdy" Hall have been posting here and on the AL-UG for years.

A rival gym in Birmingham, AL had a number of students, including myself, who knew Skip was a fraud, knew he used to claim a fake black belt, and would routinely call him out for being a washed up fake, and a liar.

These posts were always deleted immediately, and many of us were banned a number of times for calling him out.

On the main forum, they both would post all the time, and were much adored by most of the UG including Kirik.

Anyone who would post negative things about either of them had their posts deleted, and were usually frozen.

If you search "Skip Hall" you will see these types of threads all over the place.

Skip would fight occasionally in total worked bouts with friends in order to cement his legacy of the oldest MMA fighter. He would almost always lose.

Some of these pathetic excuses for fights are available on youtube and have been posted on this thread.

Skip finally retired about 3 years ago after a humiliating "standup only" "MMA" match with a friend. it was a nasty fight that Skip lost even though his opponent was clearly taking it easy on him.

Sally Hall later went in and had the fight ruled a no contest, even though it was a clear TKO.

Both quit posting shortly after that fight, and just a few days ago it came to light that he was being investigated for, surprise surprise, NOT being a ninja delta force navy seal army ranger Gi Joe Covert Ops John Rambo would be jealous of my skills bad ass mother effer.

Since then, the Hall's claimed the special forces claims on his website were the result of a hacker and not from them. But there are about 100 interviews with Skip available online where he makes the same claims.

Today, Sally emailed Zipp and threw her husband under the bus saying Skip told those lies in order to get her into bed. She then went on to describe their vomit inducing long nights of lovemaking, while assuring us she used to be hot (also a claim that needs to be looked into)

She also stated that Skip never made money off teaching gun and self defense classes based off his phoney credentials. About 5 minutes ago a cache of his blog was discovered showing the rates he charged for these classes.
So since Skip made a business and profits off the lie that he was a former military badass there could be criminal charges filed, etc. etc....and certainly his life is over now that he's been exposed. I found it all fairly interesting and then someone posted this email that Skip sent out to all his buddies and such after Obama got elected:

Quote:
"I am no longer an American. THIS America voted for obama, a black racist, terrorist-supporting muslim elected by a majority of WOMEN, BLACKS and HISPANICS. He and those who voted for him do not stand for ANYTHING that I do. Those who voted for him do not deserve the lives that were given for them in VietNam by my friends. I'm only sorry that I served ONE DAMN DAY for this country. NEVER HAVE I HAD A NIGGER DO ANYTHING FOR ME THAT HE/SHE WASN'T MADE TO DO. 99% of all niggers that I've taught martial arts to or trained as a personal trainer left OWING ME MONEY! I don't have to be a bigot, all I have to do is state the facts, but quite frankly I could give a shit who doesn't believe me anyway.

I'm joining the KKK and starting my own militia beginning tomorrow. I'm buying more assault rifles and weapons tomorrow. I will NEVER hire another nigger to work with me or for anything I do. You want rights, then earn them like I have. Quite being a "give me something for nothing" nigger and I'll start looking at you like you might be approaching my equal.

I'm recording what obama the best liar yet is promising. Watch and see how much he has lied. Watch and see the infrastructure of this country torn down and how little they spend in maintenance of what is already there. I hope everyone of the liberal bitches that voted for him have a black set of babies slung up their slimy cunts.

I'm mad and will do something about it.

PRAY for an assassination QUICK. Check out the picture of YOUR president!

Skip Hall"
So here's my question: What is it with fake combat vets and being racist? Is this just a reflection or confirmation that racists are the lowest quality and scummiest people on earth?

1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird

Last edited by Kaneman; 06-03-2011 at 11:21 AM..
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:15 PM   #2
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Today, Sally emailed Zipp and threw her husband under the bus saying Skip told those lies in order to get her into bed. She then went on to describe their vomit inducing long nights of lovemaking, while assuring us she used to be hot (also a claim that needs to be looked into)
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:52 PM   #3
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
So here's my question: What is it with fake combat vets and being racist? Is this just a reflection or confirmation that racists are the lowest quality and scummiest people on earth?

[/IMG]
Ask SpeedAddiction
Old 06-03-2011, 01:13 PM   #4
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

How old was he in that pic? Decent build for his age. Looks like a fake hairline though......Probably had a transplant.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:29 PM   #5
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
How old was he in that pic? Decent build for his age. Looks like a fake hairline though......Probably had a transplant.
He suddenly gained a lot of muscle very quickly in his 50's...
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Old 06-03-2011, 01:58 PM   #6
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
He suddenly gained a lot of muscle very quickly in his 50's...
If so, props to him, it gets harder & harder w/age
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:06 PM   #7
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
If so, props to him, it gets harder & harder w/age
By "gained a lot of muscle very suddenly" I meant that "he shot enough steroids to resurrect Genghis Khan".
Old 06-03-2011, 02:25 PM   #8
shmike
Follower

Quote:
By "gained a lot of muscle very suddenly" I meant that "he shot enough steroids to resurrect Genghis Khan".
I thought you were pro-steriod?
Old 06-03-2011, 07:03 PM   #9
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:

You think most MMA fighters arent doing steroids? They just happen to be doing steroids without long half lifes.

As for the rest of it, the guy TOTALLY reminded me of SA. Thought it was a bit hilarious actually.

Wonder how his spinning back kick is?

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:35 PM   #10
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
You think most MMA fighters arent doing steroids? They just happen to be doing steroids without long half lifes.

As for the rest of it, the guy TOTALLY reminded me of SA. Thought it was a bit hilarious actually.

Wonder how his spinning back kick is?
Pretty sure Roy Nelson isn't using roids....I imagine just about everyone else is. The only reason I would bad on the old man about roids is because he made a big deal about being healthy and roid free and getting strong naturally.

Yea, its a lot like SA man, right down to the racism.