Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-23-2009, 11:47 PM   #1
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus
Default Bubba and his new bike

Bubba goes into a Harley dealership and says "I want a fast bike." The salesman says "Sure, I can do it, but it's gonna cost ya plenty." Bubba forks over $20,000 and rides off on a Harley. As he's going home, he pulls up at a stoplight next to a Rebel 250. Bubba thinks "here's my chance." He gives it all it's got as the light changes, but the Rebel pulls away. He goes back to the dealership and tells the salesman what happened, and he says "Oh, I can make it faster, but it's not gonna handle, and it's gonna cost ya plenty more." Bubba forks over $50,000 and leaves. In two weeks he goes back to the dealership, and there's his bike, with two motors side by side in the frame and a third one hanging off the front, driving the front wheel. Bubba looks it over and says "Hey, with that engine up front, how do I steer it?" The salesman says "I told you it wouldn't handle well, but it sure is fast."

Bubba trailers the bike out to the longest piece of straight highway he can find and waits. After a while, the same Rebel 250 pulls up. Bubba guns it, and leaves the Rebel behind. At the next stoplight a CB500 pulls up, and Bubba guns it, and beats the CB500 too. At the next stoplight he looks over, and there's a Hayabusa next to him. Bubba revs all three motors, drops the clutch and takes off. The 'busa is in front, but Bubba catches up, and stays right behind him for about three miles. Just as he's passing the 'busa, he looks forward and sees a curve in the road.

When Bubba wakes up, he's in the hospital in a full body cast. He looks over to his left, and there's Karl in a full body cast too. Bubba says "Hey, I know what happened to me, but you could have made the corner. What happened to you?" Karl says "I'm pretty confused about the whole thing too. I was sitting on the bike, and I looked over to the side, and there was a Harley next to me. I got off the bike and put the center stand down so I could figure out why I wasn't moving, and here I am."
Old 10-23-2009, 11:49 PM   #2
tached1000rr
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2009 GSXR 1300

tached1000rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:14 AM   #3
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by tached1000rr View Post
me too
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:12 PM   #4
Yamerhaw
Country Boy

Moto: 07 R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedoll View Post
me too

me too....too

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
Yamerhaw is offline   Reply With Quote