Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-03-2010, 05:51 PM   #81
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
And I don't know any poor people that own a Benz. I think there is this misconception that poor people are somehow living a higher quality of life than others...
Some of it is them living beyond their means, part of that was a factor in the recession with all the subprime loans being given out. th ebanks gave out loans to people who shouldnt have gotten them, and were mislead/didnt know any better then couldnt afford to pay and then spiraled down the crapper.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #82
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I'm sure we killed a lot of em, rather doubt we fucked any, and know we didn't pay no child support
What? White people "FUCK" any race they come into contact with...are you serious? The world is full of half-breeds....
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:56 PM   #83
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Some of it is them living beyond their means, part of that was a factor in the recession with all the subprime loans being given out. th ebanks gave out loans to people who shouldnt have gotten them, and were mislead/didnt know any better then couldnt afford to pay and then spiraled down the crapper.
If you're making a living at <insert generic retail outlet> and barely getting by then eating anything other than Ramen noodles can be considered "living beyond one's means." There are many more factors at play than just subprime/irresponsible/predatory lending, though of course the Banks do their part to ensure the large division between the rich and poor keeps growing.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:59 PM   #84
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
If you're making a living at <insert generic retail outlet> and barely getting by then eating anything other than Ramen noodles can be considered "living beyond one's means." There are many more factors at play than just subprime/irresponsible/predatory lending, though of course the Banks do their part to ensure the large division between the rich and poor keeps growing.
Besides, it's not like all of the loans were to black people....yeesh.
Old 10-03-2010, 06:06 PM   #85
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Because they're too busy buying Michael Jordan body kits from china, and blinging out their Gixxer 1000's with custom seats, and blue rim tape, and aftermarket chain tensioners, to learn to actually ride..

JK Tig.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:36 PM   #86
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
What? White people "FUCK" any race they come into contact with...are you serious? The world is full of half-breeds....
my ancestors, not wp in general zheezus
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:48 PM   #87
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

Moto: FJR1300

Quote:
Hey now..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thats-racist.jpg (18.9 KB, 1 views)
Akilldema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #88
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilldema View Post
Hey now..
Oh no I'm just remarking on things that I've noticed around me...
Old 10-03-2010, 07:34 PM   #89
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

Moto: FJR1300

Haha, see the difference is, these comments you or anyone else is making don't offend me in the slightest because there is a degree of truth.
Akilldema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:41 AM   #90
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Uhuh ..... Some of them even said that they hate my race .
WTF is your race ? I thought you were mixed 1/2 and 1/2 white and black ? Do you just claim this so you can argue and voice your opinion in every thread that comes up about it ? I almost think that if a bunch of blacks came here and started a racist thread (yes blacks can be racists too) that you'd jump right in claiming to be white...just so you could argue.

Oh and by the way I'm white and don't claim to have any Indian blood in me. I could...I really don't know but I'm definitely not claiming it. Good old German and Austrian here...as far as I know anyways.

You don't see me spewing a bunch of racist stuff on this forum either...just to be clear.

It's just funny to me that in one thread I see you're mixed and here you seem to be only BLACK so which is it ?

Last edited by z06boy; 10-04-2010 at 10:47 AM..
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote