Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-12-2010, 03:18 PM   #71
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
I'm with you on everything but the next top model.
Yea... I had pneumonia one year during a ANTM marathon... I saw the first 3 seasons. Actually kinda interesting to an extent.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:56 PM   #72
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Yea... I had pneumonia one year during a ANTM marathon... I saw the first 3 seasons. Actually kinda interesting to an extent.
Till they start bawling over the tiniest crap.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 05:30 PM   #73
Uma
Better half of Gas Man

Moto: '09 Harley Nightster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chi View Post
I havent seen more than one episode of True Blood, but I read almost all the books, comparing notes with a friend who watches but hasnt read the books, sounds like they arent really sticking to the books much. I plan on watching when I can stream it.
I read the books (waiting for Dead in the Family to hit paperback) and I watch the series... HBO does a great job but doesn't stick to the books exactly. Plus, they've created characters that aren't in the books. I like both. I'm on team Eric btw.

A quote should be like a miniskirt: long enough to convey the message but short enough to keep it interesting.

Uma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:21 PM   #74
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
I was stuck watching the first season of it on aafees tv overseas. Still think that voluptuous indian girl should have won it instead of that toothpic twin
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:23 PM   #75
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma View Post
I read the books (waiting for Dead in the Family to hit paperback) and I watch the series... HBO does a great job but doesn't stick to the books exactly. Plus, they've created characters that aren't in the books. I like both. I'm on team Eric btw.
Walked through the room when bill tossed him in the concrete, I was pissed the rest of the night
Old 09-13-2010, 02:49 PM   #76
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Walked through the room when bill tossed him in the concrete, I was pissed the rest of the night
Not me, I knew they wouldn't get rid of him or Pam. One question though... are vampires only capable of turning one human? Why wouldn't an army of Russell turned vampires have come to save him? Godric, Erik, Pam... no others? Why not?
Old 09-13-2010, 03:32 PM   #77
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Not me, I knew they wouldn't get rid of him or Pam. One question though... are vampires only capable of turning one human? Why wouldn't an army of Russell turned vampires have come to save him? Godric, Erik, Pam... no others? Why not?
Logic ruins plots. At least if they went the hellsing route he could claim he couldn't find any virgins
Old 09-13-2010, 05:00 PM   #78
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Logic ruins plots. At least if they went the hellsing route he could claim he couldn't find any virgins
Nope, Bill was married with a child when he was turned. Maybe each vampire can turn only one human in his life. It would tend to keep the numbers down and answer why the world isn't eventually made all vampire.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:03 PM   #79
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Nope, Bill was married with a child when he was turned. Maybe each vampire can turn only one human in his life. It would tend to keep the numbers down and answer why the world isn't eventually made all vampire.
I said if, they clearly hadn't. Imagine if all vampy chicks were like poor miss jessica with the trick hymen
Old 09-13-2010, 08:15 PM   #80
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
Did spartacus get renewed for a 2nd season? That show was pretty awesome. I watched the whole thing in one day of being super sick and I just layed in bed.

Ya, the show was HUGE. But Andy Whitfield got cancer, and had to go through chemo. The second season only starts filming in october. However, they made a 6 part mini series about John Hannah and Lucy Lawless's characters that should be airing soon. Kind of a prequel.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote