Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-02-2008, 03:28 PM   #71
zerioustt
i like titties

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
since youre a blockhead ill break it down for you...

if one parent works nights and one works days so they dont have to pay for a babysitter they cant afford where is the choice there? read it nice and slow and say it aloud if it helps sink into your skull better.

yes most cities/towns have their own ordinances against noise/nuisances.

so yes youre still ignorant and obviously have a low reading comprehension.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
Great points zoom.

No one HAS to stay at a certain job. No one is forcing anyone to work certain hours, they dont like it, they can quit and find a new job. I have to choices to go into tons of debt for a mansion or to save a ton by living in a shit hole apartment somewhere.

And I would like to see the part of the constitution that states that you have a right to peace and quiet and how a barking dog would violate it. I realize you can call the cops for disturbing the peace for the noise, but thats in no way the same thing as a right.
i quoted something so you can read it..
zerioustt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:36 PM   #72
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
i quoted something so you can read it..
So the people were forced to have the child that they cant afford a babysitter for? They also HAD to live somewhere that didnt allow them to be able to afford the extra money for the babysitter? I must have missed the point in time when America turned communist.

And if youd quit telling people to read shit and try it yourself, youd see that I already mentioned that yes I know what noise ordinances are and such but that in no way makes it a right. If it was a right like the right to life, liberty etc, people would be locked up for long periods of time just like murderers, kidnappers and others that take rights away from other people.

Now can we all play nice or you want to continue to demonstrate how much of a hard ass you are by calling others childish names on the internet?
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:42 PM   #73
zerioustt
i like titties

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
So the people were forced to have the child that they cant afford a babysitter for? They also HAD to live somewhere that didnt allow them to be able to afford the extra money for the babysitter? I must have missed the point in time when America turned communist.

And if youd quit telling people to read shit and try it yourself, youd see that I already mentioned that yes I know what noise ordinances are and such but that in no way makes it a right. If it was a right like the right to life, liberty etc, people would be locked up for long periods of time just like murderers, kidnappers and others that take rights away from other people.

Now can we all play nice or you want to continue to demonstrate how much of a hard ass you are by calling others childish names on the internet?
were people forced to have dogs that bark? whos the child now with that argument?

who said they do it just to afford a babysitter, maybe it could be so a parent is always with their child instead of a babysitter or daycare?

actual if it is a ordinance it is a right..thats why youre blockheaded.

do some reading

http://www.ci.maryville.tn.us/Pam/An...al%20Codes.pdf
Old 09-02-2008, 04:17 PM   #74
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

Quote:
since youre a blockhead ill break it down for you...

if one parent works nights and one works days so they dont have to pay for a babysitter they cant afford where is the choice there? read it nice and slow and say it aloud if it helps sink into your skull better.

yes most cities/towns have their own ordinances against noise/nuisances.

so yes youre still ignorant and obviously have a low reading comprehension.
the choice was wear a condom to prevent the child no one can afford. obviously said person failed that test. also, if one is working nights so someone can be home during the day with the child, wouldn't that person be awake anyways to watch the child...therefore making a barking dog a non-issue during the daytime hours because it isn't causing a sleep disturbance due to shift work. did you think this through? feel free to re-read it if necessary.

seriously though, the name calling is immature. it's one thing to feel passionate about something, but you insults are bordering on childish now. if you can't debate like an adult please step away from the internetz.

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25

Last edited by itgirl; 09-02-2008 at 04:29 PM..
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:44 PM   #75
zerioustt
i like titties

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
the choice was wear a condom to prevent the child no one can afford. obviously said person failed that test. also, if one is working nights so someone can be home during the day with the child, wouldn't that person be awake anyways to watch the child...therefore making a barking dog a non-issue during the daytime hours because it isn't causing a sleep disturbance due to shift work. did you think this through? feel free to re-read it if necessary.

seriously though, the name calling is immature. it's one thing to feel passionate about something, but you insults are bordering on childish now. if you can't debate like an adult please step away from the internetz.
since when do all babies stay awake all day? hmmm did you think that through before you responded?

this is getting way out of hand. bottom line if you own a dog and arent responsible enough to control its barking then get rid of it and do your tax paying neighbors a favor. my dog barked excessively ONE day and out of courtesy i bought a bark collar. it all boils down to repsect and a few of you in this thread have none. your arrogance and ignorance must be great way to go about life.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:37 PM   #76
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
*sigh*

Ignorant? I'm curious what would make her sound ignorant in that statement. Well, other than the use of *ain't*. It is NOT my fault that you have made the choices YOU have made in life. That goes for where you life, the job you have chosen, whether or not you have spawned, pets or no pets, which pipe you have on your vehicle, etc. etc.

I am not in any way responsible for you.

Not today, and not tomorrow.

Personally, I appreciate a dog that will bark when there is something odd going on. That dog will alert ME when something is going on. Now, I understand a repeat offender too often will just be a false alarm, and become more than annoying. Can't someone just be a man and come to your door to discuss it? Why all the passive aggressive bullshit?

Why not actually have the stones to TALK to your neighbor? What the fuck is wrong with you?? It's people like you that have made the world the way it is to day... and that really pisses me off. REALLY. But, you go on with your bad self...
from what I gather and commented on btw,the neighbor did approach the op about his dog and it seemed that he basically said "fuck you,deal with it,dogs are gonna bark!". It's very rare in today's society for someone to actually come to you if they have a problem with you. They go to the cops,courts,your boss (at work),the landlord,etc. I appreciate it when someone give me the opportunity to address disputes between us before calling in "big brother".

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 09-02-2008 at 05:46 PM..
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 05:41 PM   #77
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther1000 View Post
FUCK ME! I thought you said it was inside the house most of the day.

Get a cage and slap that fucker for barking. Don't be a pussy. lol there I win!
Yea I'm sorry AA but your story sure changes alot....
Old 09-02-2008, 05:54 PM   #78
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

Quote:
since when do all babies stay awake all day? hmmm did you think that through before you responded?

this is getting way out of hand. bottom line if you own a dog and arent responsible enough to control its barking then get rid of it and do your tax paying neighbors a favor. my dog barked excessively ONE day and out of courtesy i bought a bark collar. it all boils down to repsect and a few of you in this thread have none. your arrogance and ignorance must be great way to go about life.
so far so good. i just love to rub another man's rhubarb. out of respect though, i will agree to disagree....

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25

Last edited by itgirl; 09-02-2008 at 05:58 PM..
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 05:57 PM   #79
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post

I don't understand this argument anymore... are you and Azoom actually saying in this and previous posts that people DON'T have a right to some semblance of peace in their homes? That if I'm your neighbor and I decide to cut down some trees at 4am,it would be cool with you? Don't you have children? What if I have naked people fornicating on my yard at all times day or night,wouldn't that bother you? You mentioned that you have "loud sex" in your yard. Is it REALLY your right to subject MY children to that? I know you're a liberal but why do your individual rights outweigh the neighborhood's collective rights? How can your desire to own an obnoxious dog be more important than everyone else's desire for peace? I don't get it...
Old 09-02-2008, 05:57 PM   #80
Switch
dadbod

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Yea I'm sorry AA but your story sure changes alot....
No, its just that everyone FAILS at READING COMPREHENSION.

Dog can go in and out all day. Dog door goes in to the garage.