Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-22-2012, 01:09 PM   #71
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
guess thats what they mean by this season getting darker. Seems the son is a budding sociopath as well.

I thought they may let that one white prisoner stay with them. You could tell he was probably in jail for bank fraud vs the rest of those guys being violent fellons

I wonder why they let some of those walkers live when they went out to pick the one fro practice. my take would be to kill them when possible since it only takes one ot bite them.
Yeah, Carl's definitely changed...

I think he said something about his drug abuse, which is what I assumed he was in for... I'm sure those remaining guys will be brought into the fold...

I was assuming Glen would take care of those others when he led them away... but yeah, I'd be killing them as they showed up... It's not like you wouldn't have a shitload of downtime anyway...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:28 PM   #72
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post

I think he said something about his drug abuse, which is what I assumed he was in for... I'm sure those remaining guys will be brought into the fold...

I was assuming Glen would take care of those others when he led them away... but yeah, I'd be killing them as they showed up... It's not like you wouldn't have a shitload of downtime anyway...
I think with fewer characters we will see more storylines develop, thats what I am assuming, kinda wonder why/how t-dog is still alive, they could have easily written him off with that infection. My hunch is merle will resurface and create plenty of conflict.

Also seems no activity with andrea and Michone this episode. I wonder if it will be them dealing with the governor alone and rick and the gang trying to make the prison into a farm and live hapily ever after.

All those prisoners that appeared to be executed, I wonder who did that and were they infected, or just killed off when things went south.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:43 PM   #73
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
I think with fewer characters we will see more storylines develop, thats what I am assuming, kinda wonder why/how t-dog is still alive, they could have easily written him off with that infection. My hunch is merle will resurface and create plenty of conflict.

Also seems no activity with andrea and Michone this episode. I wonder if it will be them dealing with the governor alone and rick and the gang trying to make the prison into a farm and live hapily ever after.

All those prisoners that appeared to be executed, I wonder who did that and were they infected, or just killed off when things went south.
Merle is coming back... the previews for this season showed him. I'd guess that he's linked somehow to the Governor.

I have a feeling the next episode will primarily be about Andrea, Michonne, and Woodbury. Their paths WILL cross again... and a whole slew of awesome shit happens... I'm excited to see how it pans out compared to the comics... either way, this season is going to be fucking awesome.

I don't recall executed prisoners... I think you're referring to when they all go to the yard with the inmates... that's the area that the crew took over to get into the prison...
Old 10-22-2012, 01:49 PM   #74
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Merle is coming back... the previews for this season showed him. I'd guess that he's linked somehow to the Governor.

I have a feeling the next episode will primarily be about Andrea, Michonne, and Woodbury. Their paths WILL cross again... and a whole slew of awesome shit happens... I'm excited to see how it pans out compared to the comics... either way, this season is going to be fucking awesome.

I don't recall executed prisoners... I think you're referring to when they all go to the yard with the inmates... that's the area that the crew took over to get into the prison...
They said he was comming back last year too and he was just in a dream, but I could see him being in with the governor. They should devote more of the next episode to andrea and how she wound up where she did. Seems things could get stagnant at the prison now. Its reasonably secure, they have food and herschell I am sure will recover in time. Next thing there I could see is the baby making an appearance.

The executed prisoners were in the cell block they dropped those 2 guys in, seems they were all outside their cells and all were shot in the head.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:26 PM   #75
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

Quote:
One thing hasn't changed, though.....he's STILL going off on his own and getting into trouble, the little shit.

Quote:
The executed prisoners were in the cell block they dropped those 2 guys in, seems they were all outside their cells and all were shot in the head.

Their hands were also zip tied around their backs.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:45 PM   #76
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNetworX View Post
One thing hasn't changed, though.....he's STILL going off on his own and getting into trouble, the little shit.

LOL... yeah, but at least now he's being productive and not a pussy... Asset instead of liability.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:46 PM   #77
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNetworX View Post

I am figuring hes still trying to prove himself, cant be easy being a pre teen durring a zombie apocalypse I am sure that will ead to more trouble as he has already.

Good call on the zip ties, I forgot about that as well, being its close to a year since this happened I am surprised to see so many walkers in the prison that havent decomposed. Being a closed environment like that I would think the infection spread quickly after it got started. So many subplots/backstories they can tell with all this stuff now.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:21 PM   #78
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Trying to prove himself but, with any luck, he'll walk off and be walker fodder.

I'm still wondering why none of these morons have thought about boar spears. Something you can use to hold a walker back, while you dust his brain. They don't use terrain advantage, gates and bars, nor any of their advantages except speed.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:27 PM   #79
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Trying to prove himself but, with any luck, he'll walk off and be walker fodder.

I'm still wondering why none of these morons have thought about boar spears. Something you can use to hold a walker back, while you dust his brain. They don't use terrain advantage, gates and bars, nor any of their advantages except speed.
A couple of those last battles they seemed keep them bottled up in a doorway so only a few can get at them each time. Those prison guys didnt seem to get it though. See how they grabbed one walker and stabbed him in the belly repeatedly. Thats not going to work guys
Old 10-22-2012, 03:29 PM   #80
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post

When they break into the prison, they spear one and someone else delivers the final blow... but yeah, without their supidity, it would be a pretty lame show.