Old 08-30-2011, 04:17 PM   #61
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Your Right Trip,

Just a Little Water

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/irene-c...675-slideshow/
You want some cheese to go with that whine?

Sorry some of your friends got flooded but you girls in Jersey need to buck up and admit that you got off light.

All the devastation pics were in NC and VA.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:26 PM   #62
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Your Right Trip,

Just a Little Water

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/irene-c...675-slideshow/
This part of your link makes laugh hysterically at you "irene-cleanup-could-take-days-along-east-coast"

They are STILL cleaning up from Katrina, you fucking moron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:47 PM   #63
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
This part of your link makes laugh hysterically at you "irene-cleanup-could-take-days-along-east-coast"

They are STILL cleaning up from Katrina, you fucking moron.

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:49 PM   #64
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

It's not "my" link...It's Yahoo's, Thats the media and there ability to blow everything out of proportion.

You keep bringing up Katrina, I get it your from Louisiana. Cat 5 Storms have slammed The States before and while causing significant damage have not caused what Katrina Caused...But i'm not comparing Katrina To Irene...But your Naive and Heartless if you really think that this was "just a little water" caused by a "weak" storm...It caused Billions Dollars in damaged and killed almost 30 people that they know of so far...Peoples homes were washed away...Much like Katrina...and it was 4 times less powerful.

Katrina wasnt the first storm to slam into the Gulf in over 50 years...For someone who lives in the northeast and has NEVER seen something like this in my area in my lifetime, Excuse me for possibly showing some compassion with those who are infact dealing with major life changing issues.

You amaze me with your ability to always be an asshole, No matter the situation.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:55 PM   #65
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
You want some cheese to go with that whine?

Sorry some of your friends got flooded but you girls in Jersey need to buck up and admit that you got off light.

All the devastation pics were in NC and VA.
Actually the "bad" pictures are mostly Vermont and New york...Obviously Noth carolina got slammed along the cape...The one of the older couple sitting on the front stairs of what used to be there 200 year old home...It's depressing.

I'm not asking for shit...other than you motherfuckers to realize just because 50 pictures from various states shows damage it doesnt tell the entire story...Just because we "got off Light" doesnt mean shit isnt fucked.

Sorry we didnt hit Katrina status to make a splash.

Old 08-30-2011, 04:57 PM   #66
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
It's not "my" link...It's Yahoo's, Thats the media and there ability to blow everything out of proportion.

You keep bringing up Katrina, I get it your from Louisiana. Cat 5 Storms have slammed The States before and while causing significant damage have not caused what Katrina Caused...But i'm not comparing Katrina To Irene...But your Naive and Heartless if you really think that this was "just a little water" caused by a "weak" storm...It caused Billions Dollars in damaged and killed almost 30 people that they know of so far...Peoples homes were washed away...Much like Katrina...and it was 4 times less powerful.

Katrina wasnt the first storm to slam into the Gulf in over 50 years...For someone who lives in the northeast and has NEVER seen something like this in my area in my lifetime, Excuse me for possibly showing some compassion with those who are infact dealing with major life changing issues.

You amaze me with your ability to always be an asshole, No matter the situation.
Well we are comparing it to other storms, that's why people say it was a weak storm. People die for tiny little thunderstorms that produce tornadoes. Homes get washed away from just too much rain. Shit happens, it happens all the time. People lose everything in fires every day. Bad shit happens. However, when you compare this hurricane to others, it was small and didn't cause all that much damage.

Excuse me while I go play the world's smallest violin for your melted ice cream.
Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 08-30-2011, 05:41 PM   #67
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

Quote:
Well we are comparing it to other storms, that's why people say it was a weak storm. People die for tiny little thunderstorms that produce tornadoes. Homes get washed away from just too much rain. Shit happens, it happens all the time. People lose everything in fires every day. Bad shit happens. However, when you compare this hurricane to others, it was small and didn't cause all that much damage.

Excuse me while I go play the world's smallest violin for your melted ice cream.
Hey I died a.lil reading that...

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:49 PM   #68
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewpy View Post
Hey I died a.lil reading that...
lol, go make yourself some bacon chocolate chip cookies and you will be good to go.
Quote:
Old 08-30-2011, 07:00 PM   #69
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
lol, go make yourself some bacon chocolate chip cookies and you will be good to go.
wait drewpy has the cravings now
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:16 PM   #70
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Quote:

Again, It's not my ice cream...It's my companies...You keep making jabs at me for no reason.

And please, Enlighten me as to where it Didnt cause all that much damage at? And No, Noone but you is comparing it to other storms...Not once have i mentioned Katrina...Or any other storm...because your right each one is different.

This spanned over 6 States and caused Issues in every single one...You have a jaded sense of destruction.