Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 02-10-2010, 09:25 AM   #61
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
???? Meh? That game was great. Of course it woulda been different with a few different plays. Thats every game of every sport evar. EVAR!

And the Who sucked. Roger can't sing anymore and Pete is fat. Stage was cool though.

And the Saints were obviously PLENTY of a challenge, they won afterall.
She must of been on the Colts bandwagon. I am surprised she isn't on the Saints one. She switches to whatever SEC team is winning at the moment.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:32 AM   #62
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Seems like were getting spoiled now, last several years have been some rather good games.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:46 AM   #63
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Speaking of Drew Brees...supposedly when he first came to NO...Archie Manning and his wife embraced him...had him over for dinner and other visits and helped him get acclimated to NO and all. Archie was a QB for the Saints as most of you already know...just pretty crazy to me that Brees ends up beating one of their sons in the big game and all.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:48 AM   #64
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
Speaking of Drew Brees...supposedly when he first came to NO...Archie Manning and his wife embraced him...had him over for dinner and other visits and helped him get acclimated to NO and all. Archie was a QB for the Saints as most of you already know...just pretty crazy to me that Brees ends up beating one of their sons in the big game and all.
I am sure archie was conflicted with his ties in this game but you know deep down hes happy for the team and the city that they won.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:54 AM   #65
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Archie is still very active in the Saints organization. They interviewed the mess out of him and he was really really conflicted about this game, but obiviously for his son. I am sure he is thrilled the Saints won the Super Bowl, but depressed it was against his son.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:56 AM   #66
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I am sure archie was conflicted with his ties in this game but you know deep down hes happy for the team and the city that they won.
Absolutely...I'm sure he's "invested" in the team and/or the city and stands to make $$ on them winning.

He said he would be pulling for his son but you know he had to have conflicting feelings deep down.

Eli was probably glad deep down that Peyton didn't have another "one up" on him too.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:58 AM   #67
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Absolutely...I'm sure he's "invested" in the team and/or the city and stands to make $$ on them winning.

He said he would be pulling for his son but you know he had to have conflicting feelings deep down.

Eli was probably glad deep down that Peyton didn't have another "one up" on him too.
Well that and the saints throttled the giants earlier in the year, so he beat both mannings this year.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:07 AM   #68
Trip
Hold mah beer!

The Saints beat every QB worth a damn this year. Some people say they lost to Homo, but Homo sucks and the Saints were done playing by that game. They beat the shit out of Brady as well.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:11 AM   #69
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
The Saints beat every QB worth a damn this year. Some people say they lost to Homo, but Homo sucks and the Saints were done playing by that game. They beat the shit out of Brady as well.
They beat the best QB in the NFL in the Superbowl. That's the only statement that needs to be made. /story Saints pwn all.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:14 AM   #70
tommymac
Moto GP Star

And it all spills out to a HUGE payday for brees. Him manning and brady are looking at contract extensions. So Elis contract will look like chump change after these guys get paid.