Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-02-2008, 09:20 AM   #61
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

so it's official, i am ignorant. big deal. life goes on.

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25

Last edited by itgirl; 09-02-2008 at 09:24 AM..
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:27 AM   #62
zerioustt
i like titties

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post

so it's official, i am ignorant. big deal. life goes on.
All day everyday....
zerioustt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:34 AM   #63
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

Moto: (The Chi's lover)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrah Arrah View Post
Yeah, I'm pretty concerned about my garage floor.
FUCK ME! I thought you said it was inside the house most of the day.

Get a cage and slap that fucker for barking. Don't be a pussy. lol there I win!
Old 09-02-2008, 10:39 AM   #64
zerioustt
i like titties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther1000 View Post
FUCK ME! I thought you said it was inside the house most of the day.

Get a cage and slap that fucker for barking. Don't be a pussy. lol there I win!
Haha....agreed!

All three of my dogs have a room in the basement where they spend the day while we are at work. My aussie has a bark collar on while she's outside because she barks. Guess what she doesn't even attempt it anymore with the collar on. I don't even turn it on..she just knows its on her and fears it.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:33 AM   #65
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
Where to begin...

She's ignorant to think people always have choices in life as to where they work, their hours, or where they live. You're ignorant for saying the same.

Second I did say something to my neighbors but assumptions usually happen with ignorant people. Actually numerous conversations. One being they gave me a squirt gun to squirt it when it barked. I politely declined and suggested a bark collar. I'm not gonna come outside and squirt the dog all day, I have a life.

I could bet the two of you had a lot handed to you growing up. I know you'll deny it but I'd put a paycheck on it. Anyone who makes assinine(sp?) statements like "well don't choose to live there/don't take night shifts." Is a ignorant person to the world.

Having a dog barking constantly is like me using a jackhammer, its annoying and not apart of the natural noises I want to here after busting my ass all day at work. A dog barking once in a while is one thing but when it yaps its head off for an hour straight that's too much. Its called respect your neighbors...
You DO have a choice.

I didn't have anything handed to me growing up. I grew up on a Dairy farm in Wisconsin - and earned everything I have today. I haven't always had a job, education, place in life. I've worked and lived all across this country and a few others. Go spend time in another country if you think you have any RIGHT to just live in your bubble.

The idea of someone simply being ignorant because they have a position in life that is different than yours, is... well, ignorant.

You have no right to sleep.

You have no right to not be annoyed.

Welcome to the world where we aren't going to give you a hug and a cookie because life is hard.

Now, if you have discussed with THEM the points like a rational adult with no luck; you have the right to seek assistance with a higher power (law, lawyer, animal control, etc.). I didn't say you don't. But, then I thought you had common sense; which you still haven't proven to me that you have.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 12:41 PM   #66
zerioustt
i like titties

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
You DO have a choice.

I didn't have anything handed to me growing up. I grew up on a Dairy farm in Wisconsin - and earned everything I have today. I haven't always had a job, education, place in life. I've worked and lived all across this country and a few others. Go spend time in another country if you think you have any RIGHT to just live in your bubble.

The idea of someone simply being ignorant because they have a position in life that is different than yours, is... well, ignorant.

You have no right to sleep.

You have no right to not be annoyed.

Welcome to the world where we aren't going to give you a hug and a cookie because life is hard.

Now, if you have discussed with THEM the points like a rational adult with no luck; you have the right to seek assistance with a higher power (law, lawyer, animal control, etc.). I didn't say you don't. But, then I thought you had common sense; which you still haven't proven to me that you have.
Sometimes you DON'T have a choice...and that makes you ignorant to the world around you if you believe you always have a choice.

I also said she was ignorant for believing that people have a choice always in life with their jobs and hours. Nothing about her position in life. Try to stay on topic.

This is america you have a right to live in the home and not deal with a ignorant neighbor who won't go out and get a bark collar or give his dog the proper training.

Its not that hard of a concept. Its a dog its a luxury to own one, its not a necessity. So if you're gonna have one take the right measures and make sure it doesn't annoy your neighbors who work for a living to have peace and quiet.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:06 PM   #67
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
Sometimes you DON'T have a choice...and that makes you ignorant to the world around you if you believe you always have a choice.

I also said she was ignorant for believing that people have a choice always in life with their jobs and hours. Nothing about her position in life. Try to stay on topic.

This is america you have a right to live in the home and not deal with a ignorant neighbor who won't go out and get a bark collar or give his dog the proper training.

Its not that hard of a concept. Its a dog its a luxury to own one, its not a necessity. So if you're gonna have one take the right measures and make sure it doesn't annoy your neighbors who work for a living to have peace and quiet.
But, you DO have a choice. Where don't you? ALWAYS have a choice.

No right in America defines what you have stated, do you have anything that backs that up?

When you argue ignorance, it is best to not display it yourself

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:14 PM   #68
zerioustt
i like titties

Quote:

No right in America defines what you have stated, do you have anything that backs that up?

since youre a blockhead ill break it down for you...

if one parent works nights and one works days so they dont have to pay for a babysitter they cant afford where is the choice there? read it nice and slow and say it aloud if it helps sink into your skull better.

yes most cities/towns have their own ordinances against noise/nuisances.

so yes youre still ignorant and obviously have a low reading comprehension.
Old 09-02-2008, 03:19 PM   #69
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:

Great points zoom.

No one HAS to stay at a certain job. No one is forcing anyone to work certain hours, they dont like it, they can quit and find a new job. I have to choices to go into tons of debt for a mansion or to save a ton by living in a shit hole apartment somewhere.

And I would like to see the part of the constitution that states that you have a right to peace and quiet and how a barking dog would violate it. I realize you can call the cops for disturbing the peace for the noise, but thats in no way the same thing as a right.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:27 PM   #70
zerioustt
i like titties

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
Great points zoom.

No one HAS to stay at a certain job. No one is forcing anyone to work certain hours, they dont like it, they can quit and find a new job. I have to choices to go into tons of debt for a mansion or to save a ton by living in a shit hole apartment somewhere.

And I would like to see the part of the constitution that states that you have a right to peace and quiet and how a barking dog would violate it. I realize you can call the cops for disturbing the peace for the noise, but thats in no way the same thing as a right.
great points?

i think you guys are missing the whole point...but thats expected from people with 0 respect for people.

did you know it doesnt have to be in the constitution to be a right, they make these things called laws and ordinances. most referring to the "quality of life" the one in my town says that any dog barking for more than 20 minutes is disturbing the neighborhoods quality of life.

i can see my side of the argument is over some peoples heads.