Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-16-2012, 05:20 PM   #51
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
I was thinking pretty much the same. Why not fund a nice barred gate, close it, make a lot of noise, then spear everything that shows up in the head?
Only thing I can think of is they dont know if a stargler or 2 will show up or a hundred of them. I too would want to get them to come to a choke point like a door or something and just keep killing htem as they try to get through.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:10 PM   #52
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

So apparently zombies have some kind of thought process. When the one zombie turned away from the girls at the fence to go after Rick.

That or it was a gay zombie.
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:33 PM   #53
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
So apparently zombies have some kind of thought process. When the one zombie turned away from the girls at the fence to go after Rick.

That or it was a gay zombie.
Could be like the ones in romeros last movie (day of the dead, I think) where they started to think/work together.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:03 PM   #54
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Reptile brain; enough to realize that there's easier prey.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:45 PM   #55
Turbo Ghost
Movie Star

Moto: KLR650

Just so you know, you can watch the episodes online after they air for free. I just found out myself. I wasn't going to pay amazon $2 per episode to watch and luckily, I don't have to. We hooked the laptop to the tv and watched the first episode tonight. Pretty good although I'm with the rest. Quit trying to sneak up on the damn things! Bring them to you!
Turbo Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:30 PM   #56
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Could be like the ones in romeros last movie (day of the dead, I think) where they started to think/work together.
Doubtful. They can't even figure out the opening they cut in the fence is held together by wire or that the prison gate door was unlocked but just closed shut.

Something I wonder about that doesn't make sense to me is how it is months into the appocolypse and these dead bodies are still moving around and have not rotted to pieces yet. If the body is dead and the virus causes a primal part of the brain to remain working, the heart is still not functioning, thus the circulatory system isn't working either, right? So how is it their muscles are getting no oxygenated blood pumped through them but they continue to function? Maybe my understanding of human physiology isn't all there. Was just thinking about this last night while lying awake in bed.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:42 PM   #57
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNetworX View Post
Doubtful. They can't even figure out the opening they cut in the fence is held together by wire or that the prison gate door was unlocked but just closed shut.

Something I wonder about that doesn't make sense to me is how it is months into the appocolypse and these dead bodies are still moving around and have not rotted to pieces yet. If the body is dead and the virus causes a primal part of the brain to remain working, the heart is still not functioning, thus the circulatory system isn't working either, right? So how is it their muscles are getting no oxygenated blood pumped through them but they continue to function? Maybe my understanding of human physiology isn't all there. Was just thinking about this last night while lying awake in bed.
'Classic' zombies don't work with science. you really need some magic mojo or a fallen meteor to explain them. The "28 Days Later" zombies are more believable, from the standpoint of modern medicine; kill off higher brain functions and amp the fight/flight responses, with increased aggression.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:48 PM   #58
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
'Classic' zombies don't work with science. you really need some magic mojo or a fallen meteor to explain them. The "28 Days Later" zombies are more believable, from the standpoint of modern medicine; kill off higher brain functions and amp the fight/flight responses, with increased aggression.
28 days it seems people were more infected vs walking dead people IMO, like how when the girls dad got the blood in his eye he never realy died he just converted into an infected person. here the zombies seem to actualy be dead. Some websites and even george romero said that the zombies will just start to decompose and eventualy "die"

So I would think several months after the initial outbreak most of them would have died off by now. Unless they hibernated through the winter LOL
Old 10-16-2012, 09:31 PM   #59
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
28 days it seems people were more infected vs walking dead people IMO, like how when the girls dad got the blood in his eye he never realy died he just converted into an infected person. here the zombies seem to actualy be dead. Some websites and even george romero said that the zombies will just start to decompose and eventualy "die"

So I would think several months after the initial outbreak most of them would have died off by now. Unless they hibernated through the winter LOL
Or, the colder temps kept the meat fresher longer. LOL.

Back to the zombies in riot gear....when are we going to see some people that died in a fetish BDSM asphyxiation scenario gone wrong? Would be amusing to see some zombies in latex and leather bondage gear.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:27 AM   #60
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNetworX View Post
Or, the colder temps kept the meat fresher longer. LOL.

Back to the zombies in riot gear....when are we going to see some people that died in a fetish BDSM asphyxiation scenario gone wrong? Would be amusing to see some zombies in latex and leather bondage gear.
Both are very good points, but this is rural georgia, not as much freaky shit going on there as comapred to san francisco or NYC