Moto: Gix 750

lulz @ teh troll
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #52
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
you sir are a real douchebag who probably got his ass kicked his whole life and didnt get laid until you got a job to afford it. have some fucking respect for a guy who put his life on the line so you can sit at your computer and be big dick all day. youre a fucking coward and i got a weeks paycheck that says so. move to canada.
Yeah, that's my favorite mindless argument from conservatives; "If you don't like it here, leave". When in reality, I like it here just fine (exactly as the founding fathers designed it), and actually am the one who's REALLY defending (admittedly in words) what this country was founded for: FREEDOM

The fact that you get paid to defend it is great. The fact that you may be putting yourself at great personal risk is honorable. The fact that you have no fucking clue what you're even defending is not a shock.

Last edited by Avatard; 04-29-2011 at 04:45 PM..
Avatard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:47 PM   #53
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
you sir are a real douchebag who probably got his ass kicked his whole life and didnt get laid until you got a job to afford it. have some fucking respect for a guy who put his life on the line so you can sit at your computer and be big dick all day. youre a fucking coward and i got a weeks paycheck that says so. move to canada.

Fuck you asshole. Keep him, and Celine Dion too. Prick.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:48 PM   #54
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Thread-tie-in win

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:50 PM   #55
zerioustt
i like titties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
how about mexico?
zerioustt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:52 PM   #56
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
I say get rid of the TSA, stop invading people's privacy, and put a Marshall on each flight.
That is fine and all, but a Marshall is just another potential victim the next time someone decides to wear their Semtex undies on a flight. Without the TSA they don't even have to go through that subterfuge though. They can just throw a brick of it with a detonator in a backpack. I'm not saying you are wrong, just that not everyone agrees with what you have decided is your personal limit of intrusiveness.

As far as the government though, they are unwilling to cede that method of attack. The reason is they know the next time an attack happens, and one is inevitable, most of the same people bitching about the TSA now will be the first ones to point fingers at the government for not doing everything they could to prevent it. I'm not at all saying you are like this, but standing on principle is extremely important to a lot of people, at least right up until those principles punch them in the face. Then they cry like little bitches and look for someone to blame.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:53 PM   #57
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Well, you're right about one thing; I'm not the kinda guy that says "no, I got this" and then bitches when I drop it.

I understand the ramifications and risks of living in a free society.

I prefer that to the alternative.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:57 PM   #58
zerioustt
i like titties

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
That is fine and all, but a Marshall is just another potential victim the next time someone decides to wear their Semtex undies on a flight. Without the TSA they don't even have to go through that subterfuge though. They can just throw a brick of it with a detonator in a backpack. I'm not saying you are wrong, just that not everyone agrees with what you have decided is your personal limit of intrusiveness.

As far as the government though, they are unwilling to cede that method of attack. The reason is they know the next time an attack happens, and one is inevitable, most of the same people bitching about the TSA now will be the first ones to point fingers at the government for not doing everything they could to prevent it. I'm not at all saying you are like this, but standing on principle is extremely important to a lot of people, at least right up until those principles punch them in the face. Then they cry like little bitches and look for someone to blame.
same as people who bitch about cops until they need them.

i agree its intrusive and no they dont catch everything, but i also rather something than nothing. there needs to be stricter guidelines for training of tsa employees and they need to be randomly tested to see where the weak points are. to just say fuck tsa is just asinine.
zerioustt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:59 PM   #59
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

You need to look something up:

Paternalism
Old 04-29-2011, 05:05 PM   #60
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
Without the TSA they don't even have to go through that subterfuge though. They can just throw a brick of it with a detonator in a backpack. .
Doubtful the TSA would even catch that.

They employ NO sniffers or swab tests unless perhaps you are called out for additional inspection.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote