Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-15-2010, 01:25 PM   #51
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Sometimes it isn't about "letting things get so bad", but rather being ignored by management when you actually try to tell them how bad things are getting. Management has to either be asleep at the switch or essentially in the same position as the employee themselves, for things to get that bad. I've been placed in a similar position too, with the only difference being that the company went bankrupt out from under me before I could quit, or be fired.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 03:19 PM   #52
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

OTB... to be honest... I don't think I'm sorry is in line here... CONGRATS is... fuck that place... it was a hell hole... though you may have enjoyed what you did (must have to stay as long as you did) but there is absolutly no reason you should be treated even remotely the way you were.

it drives me insane to think of what teachers are paid, especially those like yourself who are putting their physical well being aside to help kids, many of who are troubled and with or with out your help are headed to prison.

I really hope that this doesn't effect any further job opportunities, like the issue with unemployment, telling your boss off doesn't scream "HIRE ME NOW!"

good luck in your search... and congrats on getting out of a suck ass situation
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:12 PM   #53
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Sometimes it isn't about "letting things get so bad", but rather being ignored by management when you actually try to tell them how bad things are getting. Management has to either be asleep at the switch or essentially in the same position as the employee themselves, for things to get that bad. I've been placed in a similar position too, with the only difference being that the company went bankrupt out from under me before I could quit, or be fired.
Oh I understand that, I just think that it would have been better to either get the situation resolved by other means if the supervisor wasn't listening, or putting in his notice and quitting. I honestly just hope that he can get a new position quickly and easily. I don't mean to offend in any way. I was just pointing out that it's too bad that these kids are going to be without his guidance going forward.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote