Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-21-2009, 09:44 AM   #51
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector View Post
What exactly is controlling a relationship? Aren't relationships a 2 way street?Both parties can be completely happy without one or the other having "control".
you ever see the commercials for that show "Rules of Engagement?"

"She wanted a cat... I didn't want a cat.... So we comprimised.....

We got a cat."

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:49 AM   #52
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector View Post
What exactly is controlling a relationship? Aren't relationships a 2 way street?Both parties can be completely happy without one or the other having "control".
Thank you. Thats why its called a "partnership". Equal give and take.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:52 AM   #53
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
An open toilet is disgusting and when it flushes germs are free to release upwards. Gross.

Seat and lid down for everyone! Everyone has to move something to pee.
Heh, I always close the lid because flushing the toilet sprays toilet water all over the bathroom.
EpyonXero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:57 AM   #54
papapoi
Lost

I would be temped to Leave the seat up Just to have her fall in one time.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:37 AM   #55
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
Heh, I always close the lid because flushing the toilet sprays toilet water all over the bathroom.
Are you sure you aren't using the shower by mistake?
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:41 AM   #56
Rider
Moto GP Star

Does any man really care if this is true or not?
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:58 AM   #57
anthonyk
WERA White Plate

Moto: '01 Aprilia Falco

There's a pretty big spectrum between "fawning and ass kissing" and "controlling the relationship." I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that most sane women want a little bit of both of those things. In my experience, equality in a relationship ain't always illusion.
anthonyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:58 AM   #58
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_1052 View Post
Proof.

Not if you are a "MAN"

Hahaha! Whatever, it never ceases to amaze me how many of you pansies will automatically give up any rights in a relationship and allow yourselves to be led around by your dicks! I see them everyday at work, the wife totally runs the show. Some of these guys can't even make a $20 decision without consulting the "boss", pathetic! imho!

It's all a matter of leverage guys. In my case, she doesn't have any, so I get to do as I please. The reason that she doesn't have any leverage is that I didn't give her any. When she is nice to me and gives me what I want, I'm nice to her and give her what she wants. Period.

There is no such thing as an equal relationship. Someone always gives more/gets more. Someone always has the final say. That includes friendships, family, marriages, work, you name it. If you have two people with "equal" say and they want something different, how will it ever be resolved? Someone has to give in, usually the "weaker" partner.

I understand that things change when you have children, get married etc. How many guys you know that are in marriages because they don't want to lose their stuff, their children, etc. That's gotta suck!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:00 PM   #59
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Hahaha! Whatever, it never ceases to amaze me how many of you pansies will automatically give up any rights in a relationship and allow yourselves to be led around by your dicks! I see them everyday at work, the wife totally runs the show. Some of these guys can't even make a $20 decision without consulting the "boss", pathetic! imho!

It's all a matter of leverage guys. In my case, she doesn't have any, so I get to do as I please. The reason that she doesn't have any leverage is that I didn't give her any. When she is nice to me and gives me what I want, I'm nice to her and give her what she wants. Period.

There is no such thing as an equal relationship. Someone always gives more/gets more. Someone always has the final say. That includes friendships, family, marriages, work, you name it. If you have two people with "equal" say and they want something different, how will it ever be resolved? Someone has to give in, usually the "weaker" partner.

I understand that things change when you have children, get married etc. How many guys you know that are in marriages because they don't want to lose their stuff, their children, etc. That's gotta suck!
You're such a stud.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:02 PM   #60
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post

Too many to count.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote