Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-21-2011, 10:23 AM   #41
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Oh so they get to make a "choice" but don't have any responsibility? I didn't say let the doctor go free, I'm saying that these women should be arrested as well! If one of these women had hired a hit man to murder their husbands, they would be up on charges, right? The doctor was nothing more than a hired murderer, why do these women get to go free?
Perhaps I should have said, "... a question for a court of law..." in order to be more clear then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Because prosecuting them, even though what they did was wrong and over the line, may make other women considering abortions fear for repercussions if they do....leading to fewer abortions and more unwanted children, which is something we can't afford.
Time to institute Spartan Law!

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 10:28 AM   #42
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

How about if theres proof that a man or woman that has multiple kids from multiple partners (not married, not holding a relationship, a whore) is required to get "fixed."
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 10:30 AM   #43
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Sure tax payers would have to pay for the operations but thats a lot cheaper than paying peoples welfare.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:34 AM   #44
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Perhaps I should have said, "... a question for a court of law..." in order to be more clear then
Yea, or you could realize that this is a discussion board so trying to derail a debate by saying "it's not my/your/our decision to make" is kinda lame....

No one is going to convince me that a woman that was 8 months along "didn't know" that getting an abortion was illegal.... They sought this doctor out.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 10:43 AM   #45
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Yea, or you could realize that this is a discussion board so trying to derail a debate by saying "it's not my/your/our decision to make" is kinda lame....

No one is going to convince me that a woman that was 8 months along "didn't know" that getting an abortion was illegal.... They sought this doctor out.
Methinks you underestimate the stupidity, or wilful ignorance, of the 'average citizen.'

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 10:44 AM   #46
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

I thought every prego goes down a dark alley to get an abortion tig?
Old 01-21-2011, 10:56 AM   #47
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Methinks you underestimate the stupidity, or wilful ignorance, of the 'average citizen.'
I think that you are underestimating the evil, conniving, cunning of a desperate woman! Besides, I doubt that this guy was the first stop for all of these women. Some of them were probably turned away from "reputable abortion clinics" because they were so late and found this guy. It is ridiculous to grant these women a pass. Seriously, this entire situation began because of the poor decisions these women made. I'm sure that it's not their fault they got pregnant in the first place, or that they waited 8 months to make a "choice", or that they sought out this doctor, etc. Those poor innocent victims...
Old 01-21-2011, 10:57 AM   #48
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
I thought every prego goes down a dark alley to get an abortion tig?
Clothes hanger in the bath tub, actually.....
Old 01-21-2011, 11:00 AM   #49
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
I think that you are underestimating the evil, conniving, cunning of a desperate woman! Besides, I doubt that this guy was the first stop for all of these women. Some of them were probably turned away from "reputable abortion clinics" because they were so late and found this guy. It is ridiculous to grant these women a pass. Seriously, this entire situation began because of the poor decisions these women made. I'm sure that it's not their fault they got pregnant in the first place, or that they waited 8 months to make a "choice", or that they sought out this doctor, etc. Those poor innocent victims...
Seriously. If you are gonna wait that long you might as well abort mom too
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 11:15 AM   #50
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
How about if theres proof that a man or woman that has multiple kids from multiple partners (not married, not holding a relationship, a whore) is required to get "fixed."
Because that puts us as a society in a situation where the Government has control over which citizens can reproduce and which can't. Then you have people unlawfully avoiding their requiring fixing and going to prison (where they will most likely be anally raped) for not submitting to a forced surgery. Absolutely not a choice for a free nation.

What you could do, however, is simply offer anyone who wants to get fixed $1,000 in cash to do it. Guess who the first ones lining up to get that $1,000 would be? Exactly....people who probably shouldn't be having children to begin with.

Take that and couple it with "cum on the tits" sex education at the high school level and we'd be well on the way to solving our overpopulation and sustaining our ability to have a civilized society for a few more years at least.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote