Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-05-2010, 05:13 PM   #41
sherri_chickie
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: Gs500F

We had a first grader who was menstruating at my old school, yes she was a bit older, but seriously, I think she was only 8.

Very very scary though.. I am now hoping that this baby is a BOY
sherri_chickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #42
HokieDNA01
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750

I was 11 and I thought I was dying too. My mom just gave me some product said it was normal and walked away. Her sex talk (or lack of one) was just as educational. She was terrified and she and my dad used the fear tactics on me. It worked. I made it past my 18th birthday a virgin. I feared their opinion of me and letting them down more than anything. Kids these days are losing that respect I think. If I didn't respect them I would have let my 14 year old boyfriend (6'3" my dad is 5'8" they were terrified of him) have his way. A little bit of fear is a good thing but I wish my mom had the guts to talk to me instead of me looking everything up. Shit she put a doctors note in my lap at 20years old saying "I think its time for this (first gyn apt) I told her I had taken myself 3 years earlier but thanks for askin. she about fainted.

2014 Honda NC700X
2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750
2000 Yamaha XT225
2004 Kawasaki EX250 (sold)
HokieDNA01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:38 PM   #43
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 View Post
I was 11 and I thought I was dying too. My mom just gave me some product said it was normal and walked away. Her sex talk (or lack of one) was just as educational. She was terrified and she and my dad used the fear tactics on me. It worked. I made it past my 18th birthday a virgin. I feared their opinion of me and letting them down more than anything. Kids these days are losing that respect I think. If I didn't respect them I would have let my 14 year old boyfriend (6'3" my dad is 5'8" they were terrified of him) have his way. A little bit of fear is a good thing but I wish my mom had the guts to talk to me instead of me looking everything up. Shit she put a doctors note in my lap at 20years old saying "I think its time for this (first gyn apt) I told her I had taken myself 3 years earlier but thanks for askin. she about fainted.
Something that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die is NOT normal
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:40 PM   #44
HokieDNA01
WERA White Plate

shit on the pill its more like 2..don't let women tell you otherwise

2014 Honda NC700X
2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750
2000 Yamaha XT225
Old 02-05-2010, 05:40 PM   #45
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
Just to compare the times, my mom had her period at 16, I had mine at 13, and my baby cousin had hers at 9! But she's a little fattie. They used to have to ban her from the fridge No one expected her to menstruate so early so no one taught her about it, poor kid had no idea why she was bleeding.
That's so mean!!!
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:49 PM   #46
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
That's so mean!!!
Its not as mean as banning her from the fridge, she really was not allowed near the fridge. I remember when I was there visiting and she was eyeing my raisins. They said she can only have one raisin, not one pack, but one raisin!

Hokie, I never had the sex talk either. Luckily my school was really good about sex ed and drugs ed. My mom said I couldn't go to the gyno until I got married because she though I was going to stay a virgin.

I used to tell my dad instead when I was going to my yearly appointments. Funny thing is that I found their marriage cert and realized that my brother was conceived out of wedlock!
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:51 PM   #47
HokieDNA01
WERA White Plate

Yeah my parent's were shacking up 2 years before they got married and they lied to his parents the whole time. Found that little detail out when my mom had one too many mudslides. She cried and told me not to tell my sister...Hilarious. Sister was on the phone less than a minute later.

2014 Honda NC700X
2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750
2000 Yamaha XT225
Old 02-05-2010, 07:09 PM   #48
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Fuckin WHORE.

Sorry... Got a little Diceman mindset right now.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:17 PM   #49
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Fuckin WHORE.

Sorry... Got a little Diceman mindset right now.
It's ok. I couldn't get a laugh out of Flow Chart, so fuck 'em.

JC
Old 02-05-2010, 07:21 PM   #50
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 View Post
Holy shit, are we related???

My mom pulled the same shit, never would talk to me about it, never told me what to expect when my time came. Daddy gave me the birds and the bees, but nothing on the girl stuff. Mom refused to even let me take the classes in school so I had no clue other than what my friends told me. Thank gawd I was such a nerd in school I never had the opportunity!! I was an adult before I was even allowed to see the doc or get the pills.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote