Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

^^^^^^ The cold and boredom got to you, didn't it? LOL
Old 12-20-2009, 08:50 PM   #42
Kerry_129
Semi-reformed Squid

Quote:
Awesome for you. I'm all about my penis. Start spending some more time there or the only thing I'll want to do to your neck will take about 15 to 20 minutes and send me to prison.
Kerry_129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:51 PM   #43
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

I like how most of these assume that the female has control of the relationship...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:20 AM   #44
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I like how most of these assume that the female has control of the relationship...
most of us don't get them fresh out of grade school so there tends to be a constant shift of control....
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:03 AM   #45
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco View Post
most of us don't get them fresh out of grade school so there tends to be a constant shift of control....

Old 12-21-2009, 08:04 AM   #46
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco View Post
Hardy, har, har! MOST of you don't have the balls to take control of your relationships regardless of the girl's age. Most of you can't seem to realize that it's something like 2-1 female to male and that we actually have the upper hand in this situation. Most of you don't realize that a woman will respect you and want you more if you take charge and don't allow her to run the show. Most of you allow yourselves to be controlled by your dick and have yet to realize that your SO has a pussy, not THE pussy!

I'm not saying that you should be an asshole but the fawning and ass kissing isn't really getting you anywhere. Invariably, the women that I have treated to best, have been the ones that have cheated on me or treated me the worse. They need us as much, if not more than we need them. Realize this and truly understand it. Unfortunately, the equal partnership thing is almost impossible (women that tell you that they have it are really in charge), if someone is going to be the boss, why not make sure that it is you?
Old 12-21-2009, 08:55 AM   #47
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Most of you can't seem to realize that it's something like 2-1 female to male and that we actually have the upper hand in this situation.
This isn't even close to being right.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:09 AM   #48
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
This isn't even close to being right.
It's this very mindset that is the root of this problem. You HAVE to believe this way to gain the upper hand! When you factor in marriage, homosexuality, age, etc...by the time a man and a woman are about 35 or so the odds fall steeply in our favor! At least world wide. I must admit that there has been a steep increase in males being born in the last few decades... boo, hiss!

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 12-21-2009 at 09:16 AM..
Old 12-21-2009, 09:21 AM   #49
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Quote:
MOST of you don't have the balls to take control of your relationships regardless of the girl's age.
What exactly is controlling a relationship? Aren't relationships a 2 way street?Both parties can be completely happy without one or the other having "control".
Old 12-21-2009, 09:42 AM   #50
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:
It's this very mindset that is the root of this problem. You HAVE to believe this way to gain the upper hand! When you factor in marriage, homosexuality, age, etc...by the time a man and a woman are about 35 or so the odds fall steeply in our favor! At least world wide. I must admit that there has been a steep increase in males being born in the last few decades... boo, hiss!
Proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector View Post
What exactly is controlling a relationship? Aren't relationships a 2 way street?Both parties can be completely happy without one or the other having "control".
Not if you are a "MAN"