Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 08-31-2008, 03:13 AM   #41
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty72 View Post
Either I'm a hard sleeper or really tolerable. Either that or it's just cause my yard is good sized so my neighbors are a long ways from me, cause I don't get bothered by any of this stuff...
That's the real key to all of this. Besides,no one can decide for someone else what they should put up with.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 12:58 PM   #42
zerioustt
i like titties

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
people that gripe about crying babies and barking dogs are the same people that bitch about loud pipes on bikes. they are the ones that are trying to silence the world completely. you want quiet isolation? move to the sticks. it ain't my fault people choose to live in the suburbs, work 3rd shift or sleep til 2pm, etc. my yard is my yard and what i do in it is my business, be it pets, bikes, loud sex...whatever. when will the noise policing ever stop? how about i don't tell you what to do and you don't tell me what to do? peaceful coexistence...

i dont complain about loud pipes but when i cant work in my OWN back yard because of a dog barking at me its a problem i own my home and pay my taxes. its my RIGHT to have peace and quiet. some people dont choose where they want to live or what hours they want. the red highlighted statement makes you look stupid...think about that for a few minutes.

you can do what you want in your own yard but when it affects other people its just plain ignorant. i hope someone poisons the OP dog....
zerioustt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 02:26 PM   #43
Switch
dadbod

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
i dont complain about loud pipes but when i cant work in my OWN back yard because of a dog barking at me its a problem i own my home and pay my taxes. its my RIGHT to have peace and quiet. some people dont choose where they want to live or what hours they want. the red highlighted statement makes you look stupid...think about that for a few minutes.

you can do what you want in your own yard but when it affects other people its just plain ignorant. i hope someone poisons the OP dog....
Wow, you sound like a pretty tough guy, poisoning dogs and whatnot? What's wrong buddy, did your daddy touch you as a child? Were you Johnny Football Hero in high school and now you ain't shit?

Poor guy.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:47 PM   #44
zerioustt
i like titties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrah Arrah View Post
Wow, you sound like a pretty tough guy, poisoning dogs and whatnot? What's wrong buddy, did your daddy touch you as a child? Were you Johnny Football Hero in high school and now you ain't shit?

Poor guy.
youre spot on there...me the tough guy? hardly. youre the one who seems like the bag of douche.
zerioustt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 03:29 PM   #45
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

surprised the leg humpers didnt latch on to itgirl having loud sex in her yard

dogs, politics, and stuntin always gets u guys up in arms lol
Old 08-31-2008, 03:32 PM   #46
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnyce View Post
surprised the leg humpers didnt latch on to itgirl having loud sex in her yard

dogs, politics, and stuntin always gets u guys up in arms lol
don't forget about gear,squids,beginner bikes and street racing!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 05:54 PM   #47
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

Moto: (The Chi's lover)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrah Arrah View Post
Guys, my dog lays inside most of the day. She goes outside to shit and piss and sometimes run around.

She's not outside all day, she's a smart dog and likes to be in the A/C.

She doesn't bark all day. If she did, I would gladly get a bark collar, but she doesn't do that. Actually, she doesn't bark at all unless I'm home. She is highly defensive of me and will bark at anything that she feels is a threat when I am around. When I'm not at home, she lays in the garage.

I think the dude was just pissed because Holley (my dog) was barking her head off at this dude as he was trying to plow up his garden while I was outside. Had I not been home, she wouldn't have even done that.
So, You have a doggy door large enough for a Doberman? Your floors must look like shit! Or you spend 2 hours everyday cleaning up when you get home.

Why again not crate her? There simple minds really do seek direction and that much freedome is not good in my opinion. It's not "mean" to cage a dog.

I didn't like the idea either at first but once you see the acceptance and change in training you will thank me.

They respect the house much more and dont have the wandering of the mind all day in a cage.
Old 08-31-2008, 05:55 PM   #48
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther1000 View Post
So, You have a doggy door large enough for a Doberman? Your floors must look like shit! Or you spend 2 hours everyday cleaning up when you get home.

Why again not crate her? There simple minds really do seek direction and that much freedome is not good in my opinion. It's not "mean" to cage a dog.

I didn't like the idea either at first but once you see the acceptance and change in training you will thank me.

They respect the house much more and dont have the wandering of the mind all day in a cage.
Agreed. My dog stays in his crate when we aren't home.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 08:07 PM   #49
t-homo
WSB Champion

Our dog stays outside 95% of the time. At night, she goes into a cage in the backyard that is 4' by 8' with a 4' by 4' completely enclosed part at the end. Now, when we leave her out in the back yard, she will occasionally run up and lay in her cage like its just another place, not a jail cell that she hates.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 08:43 PM   #50
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther1000 View Post

Very true, my dog is in his cage if no one is home for long periods of time and at night. We even started letting him stay out at night but he just goes to the door of the room until someone lets him in to put him to bed at night.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote