Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-02-2010, 11:16 PM   #41
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

Moto: FJR1300

LOL, I thought you'd like that comment. I didn't say bullshit btw, just regular shit. I usually don't see white people driving crazy unless they're super old/young which is pretty universal. Mexicans around here usually drive super slow like they're scared, I never really notice asian drivers and black guys do the hand at 12 on the wheel seat leaned all the way back and head over the center console.
Akilldema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:25 PM   #42
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilldema View Post
LOL, I thought you'd like that comment. I didn't say bullshit btw, just regular shit. I usually don't see white people driving crazy unless they're super old/young which is pretty universal. Mexicans around here usually drive super slow like they're scared, I never really notice asian drivers and black guys do the hand at 12 on the wheel seat leaned all the way back and head over the center console.
I don't.....and if you are serious in saying that white people don't ever drive crazy? Hmmm hey aren't you late for your klan meeting?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:27 PM   #43
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

I can't think of any racial stereotype involving white people/poor driving. Mullets, Camaros, trailer parks, inbreeding, etc, sure. Of course that's only for the southern part of the US.

Edit: and obviously I don't mean ALL black drivers.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:25 AM   #44
CasterTroy

There's some real racist mother fletchers up in this bishe fo sho

And guess what...you DON'T have to be white to be a racist

Statistics are about as accurate as unbias reporting..and if you slice it right, you can make a stat say anything you WANT it too

OH...and EVERYONE knows it's the asians (not any other race) that destroy the roads with their driving

Mad love for ya Ed
Old 10-03-2010, 10:31 AM   #45
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
There's some real racist mother fletchers up in this bishe fo sho

And guess what...you DON'T have to be white to be a racist

Statistics are about as accurate as unbias reporting..and if you slice it right, you can make a stat say anything you WANT it too

OH...and EVERYONE knows it's the asians (not any other race) that destroy the roads with their driving

Mad love for ya Ed
Dont have to tell me about how stats can be manipulated, not realy sure i buy into many of those factors. Guess if you want to stereotype its all the younger blacks on thier stretched busas and all the white harley guys comming home drunk from their latest poker runs.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:21 AM   #46
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Dont have to tell me about how stats can be manipulated, not realy sure i buy into many of those factors. Guess if you want to stereotype its all the younger blacks on thier stretched busas and all the white harley guys comming home drunk from their latest poker runs.
Regardless, what is in question is why more blacks die AFTER an accident....

Besides, all you David Duke wannabes.... I doubt a stretched Busa handles any worse than a V rod or chopper. Man, I used to love these kinds of threads for the argument value. Now, they just remind me how many of you would hate me on sight if you didn't know me from the forum....
Old 10-03-2010, 12:01 PM   #47
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

I wouldn't, unless you ride a stretched Busa with a skullcap helmet.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:25 PM   #48
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

It isn't racist to say you've noticed lots of Black people doing X or Y.

Racism = the belief that your race is superior to others.

Saying "Whenever I see a stretched Busa it's usually a Black person" is no worse than saying "Whenever I see a slow driver it's usually an old person".......All you're doing is describing what you've noticed.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:38 PM   #49
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
It isn't racist to say you've noticed lots of Black people doing X or Y.

Racism = the belief that your race is superior to others.

Saying "Whenever I see a stretched Busa it's usually a Black person" is no worse than saying "Whenever I see a slow driver it's usually an old person".......All you're doing is describing what you've noticed.
Uhuh .....go back and read some of these posts and tell me they aren't racist... Some of them even said that they hate my race for the way that we dress... BTW I don't see anything wrong with having pride in your own race personally. Saying "we are the best" isn't wrong in any context. Pointing to another race and saying "they are trash" has a different taste to it somehow....imho. Besides, I defend your right to be racist, I'm racist against middle easterners and mexicans, but I don't deny it when called out on it.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:45 PM   #50
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

I don't hate the black race, I just don't like wannabe or even legit thug trash. There is a difference.