Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-12-2012, 01:50 PM   #401
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
My brother plays. I may have to download....
I been having a blast as admin on that server. I am such a power hungry abusing asshole on there. It's suppose to be friendly and no player killing, but I PK all the fucking time and abuse the shit out of my powers. I been going all jihad on them lately. Apparently I can spawn myself satchel charges, basically roadside bombs. Been blowing up the good buildings and setting them next to the road and waiting for cars to drive by. LOL, not to mention all the crazy ass sniping I do when they aren't paying attention. They just think it's hackers or other pkers I ban. HA HA. My steam name is reactortrip, give me a shout if you want to come in and join the fun.

For those of you that don't know about it, it's probably the greatest zombie game ever made and it's also got to be the biggest troll game ever too. Lots of hackers unfortunately as well.

Here is episode 1 of Frankie's vids on the game. He is the IT player of DayZ and his vids are pretty good. He is a pretty badass shot and has the eyes of an eagle. The episode he takes down an entire squad by himself is fucking impressive. A lot of people think he is a hacker though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPJ37khFJWI

Last edited by Trip; 12-12-2012 at 01:53 PM..
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:25 PM   #402
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Im pretty much downlaoding/installing all my games from steam/GFWL/etc before I move my pc to my house. Not sure how long Im gonna go without internet for tye house. All thats out there is windstream. Sucks because the town isnt that far from tye city Im in now. Suddenlink coukd run cable out there.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:41 AM   #403
Riceaholic
High Life Drinker

Moto: 01 GSXR 1000 - Yamaha Zuma 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method View Post
Started playing Borderlands 2 - it's fucking awesomely hilarious (and difficult)! Coop with a buddy is also a lot of fun.

That damn diamond horse..
Riceaholic1000 on steam look me up I'm on all the time...
Riceaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:09 AM   #404
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

Damn, I'm a lame gamer. I play everything late, the only new game I'm playing is Darksiders 2, but I'm stuck so I've switched over to Arkham Asylum. I'm also playing DC Universe, but it's hard to find time for it when I can actually accomplish something. I'm on leave right now, though, so if anyone is one and wants to play message me, my name is ButtSecksMan.
Old 12-22-2012, 12:02 PM   #405
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Christmas steam sale going on fyi.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:22 PM   #406
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

I've been playing Bad Piggies and have managed to get almost all the way through the air level!!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:12 PM   #407
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
I've been playing Bad Piggies and have managed to get almost all the way through the air level!!!!
Anybody playing Plague Inc for Android/iOS. Very addictive strategy game where your goal is to engineer a plague that wipes out humanity.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:16 AM   #408
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

I have a Wii that I never use, can I play online with it with you guys? I vaguely remember derf playing it online at one point. I have mario kart that is still unopened- shame on me, that free sports game that came with it, mario brothers, dance party 2 (LOL).

For Christmas I bought my BF an extra wii controller and the lego star wars game thinking it may motivate me to use the wii more.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:50 PM   #409
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

arma 2 combined op is $15 right now on steam if someone wants to play DayZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:04 PM   #410
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

I suggest everyone get arkham asylum and city if you havent already. It does suck donkey balls theyre windows live games. I dont have interbet at the house and cant even save my progress on Arkham city. So stupid u have to have a connection to play a damn game.

Read up on the new sim city game. Crap is gonna be saved in the cloud. You lose connection long enough, you lose your progress from what Ive read.