Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Those jones' are evil sons a bitches.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:32 PM   #32
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
Can't blame her though, my wife has to keep me in check that I don't rush out and buy shit all the time
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:38 PM   #33
Cass
Cassolicious!

Moto: SV

I upgraded to the 5, from a second-hand 4 that came with the bonus of water damage (that I didn't know, and was not disclosed at time of purchase). yes, I signed a contract, but kept my same unlimited data plan that I've had for ... 6 years? maybe 8. the price is pretty much a wash over 2yr commitment with a decent service plan (mine is data/text/voice). only thing changing is my phone, and insurance on the phone is added to my plan. I'm using a droid in the meantime (galaxy s) and it loves to lock up. frequently. doesn't load emails properly. browses alright. I realize it's an older model, and not the latest software, though not for lack of trying. the brand new droids probably are bangin, even if the screens are starting to push past practical boundaries.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:50 PM   #34
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Aaaaaaannnnnnddddd.... We got a free iPhone 5. ONSSP cancelled her order, but they sent it anyway. She called Verizon and the girl said it was ok in the system, there was no charge, and the plan didn't change.... "You got really lucky.. maybe. Let me ask my manager. "

Free and clear! Activating it now.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:53 PM   #35
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Aaaaaaannnnnnddddd.... We got a free iPhone 5. ONSSP cancelled her order, but they sent it anyway. She called Verizon and the girl said it was ok in the system, there was no charge, and the plan didn't change.... "You got really lucky.. maybe. Let me ask my manager. "

Free and clear! Activating it now.

You lucky SOB.
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:03 PM   #36
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
You lucky SOB.
Not me, ONSSP. I'm still stuck with my shitball TMobile crap... Phone is ok, but service SUCKS!
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:06 PM   #37
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Not me, ONSSP. I'm still stuck with my shitball TMobile crap... Phone is ok, but service SUCKS!
fucking should of turned around and sold it at full price and got another one at contract price.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 09-21-2012, 10:45 PM   #38
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
fucking should of turned around and sold it at full price and got another one at contract price.....
If she has verizon and got a new iphone but still has her old plan...If it was me, I'd have unlimited data and not have been forced to lose it bc verizon is fucking stupid.

I'm never upgrading my phone with them ever again...I'll be buying my stuff outright and keeping my current plan for as long as humanly possible.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:54 PM   #39
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
If she has verizon and got a new iphone but still has her old plan...If it was me, I'd have unlimited data and not have been forced to lose it bc verizon is fucking stupid.

I'm never upgrading my phone with them ever again...I'll be buying my stuff outright and keeping my current plan for as long as humanly possible.
Yeah, that would be the only valid reason, but if she ordered it, she had to have switched plans. She would have to argue with Verizon to get it back and their system shows the phone went through anyway.

If you are going to be sketchy and keep a phone that is not yours, might as well go all in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 09-23-2012, 03:22 PM   #40
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
This.

I'm OK holding onto mine until the next one comes out. So far, I'm pleased with my move to iPhone. My bank, insurance company, law firm, and partners all have apps for iPhone and do not for Android. So, staying with Android wasn't an option.
Seems a little odd to me, since to my knowledge the Android audience is bigger.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote