Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-25-2010, 04:07 PM   #31
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
pretty much

You're a woman....so (generally) you WANT to give most the benefit of the doubt. Where; Men assume thats just another dickhead
This.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:04 PM   #32
Kerry_129
Semi-reformed Squid

I agree totally on the dumb/inconsiderate things that 'average' drivers pull routinely. Though recently I realized that I spend way too much time & energy worrying about them, beyond just watching out for them & dealing with bad maneuvers. I mean - why the hell let dumb stuff other people pull aggravate me & make me pissy - gives them too much power over me & my mood. So lately I've been driving with much less aggravation & stress - like water off a duck's back!
Kerry_129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:20 PM   #33
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

I drive a couple hundred miles 6 days a week for work and if there is one thing I've learned it's not to let other people's bad maneuvers upset me...Besides, I'm guilty of making quite a few driving blunders myself! Most of the time it's because I'm on unfamiliar roads though...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:20 AM   #34
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Does that mean you can't figure out a rebuttal?
No, it simply means you will always pick apart everything and argue disected pieces, instead of taking the larger view of the discussion into consideration. Typical Homeslice. I'm not in the mood to play your retard games.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:22 AM   #35
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

9. Make a lane change in front of another car, then nail your brakes. Extra demerits for doing it without a signal and IN THE SNOW.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:34 AM   #36
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I drive a couple hundred miles 6 days a week for work and if there is one thing I've learned it's not to let other people's bad maneuvers upset me...Besides, I'm guilty of making quite a few driving blunders myself! Most of the time it's because I'm on unfamiliar roads though...
Yup. When you're on the road as much as I (and evidently you as well) am it takes alot to get me upset.

I do enjoy watching the sheeple though and always will. So many people simply don't have much upstairs..
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:40 AM   #37
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNetworX View Post
No, it simply means you will always pick apart everything and argue disected pieces, instead of taking the larger view of the discussion into consideration. Typical Homeslice. I'm not in the mood to play your retard games.
So you're saying I have to discuss all 3 of your bullet points, or none at all? What if I agree with the other 2, did you think of that?

What would you have me say, "You're right Lee, many drivers do terrible things, and I agree with 2 of the things you listed. The third one, however, is one which I hold a different opinion about, and if it does not displease you, I would like to discuss further."

Last edited by Homeslice; 02-26-2010 at 08:44 AM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:41 AM   #38
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
So you're saying I can't object to only 1 of the 3 things you posted, I have to object to all 3 of them? What if I agree with the other 2, did you think of that?

What would you have me say, "You're right Lee, many drivers do terrible things, and I agree with 2 of the things you mention. The third one, however, is one which I hold a different opinion about, and if it does not displease you, I would like to discuss further."
I'm talking about the whole sentece, man. I swear you just love to argue.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:46 AM   #39
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Which sentence? This one? "Talk on your cell phone while driving with one hand."
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:49 AM   #40
CasterTroy

Lee, never enter a battle of wits with the unarmed.....they'll drag you down to their level and beat you to death with experience.