Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #31
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
They don't dare buy adequate Health Insurance, but rims, sounds, 4 cell phones, 300 channel cable instead.
Like they don't buy a bad ass Camero or 4X4 in the trailer park.

Plus I think there was people on this forum or CF that didn't have it as well.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:48 PM   #32
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
They don't dare buy adequate Health Insurance, but rims, sounds, 4 cell phones, 300 channel cable instead.
yea well I guess you are right , they should focus all their sub average salary on bills and insurance because companies they work for, like Walmart, can't "afford" to provide health insurance... These animals don't deserve the better things in life like you. They should know their place and stay in it. I guess your ancestors should have taught us how to manage our money better.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:52 PM   #33
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

Moto: FJR1300

Since this is dissolving into this racial shit, here's the bottom line: Life is about choices. If you can afford to buy the stuff 101 referenced above or have the hottest shoes, etc and choose to do that instead of insurance, so be it. But don't blame not having insurance on working at Wal Mart. I do affiliate marketing for health insurance.. It doesn't cost much for people under 30, practically anyone could afford it (in most states).

Edit: and obviously black guys don't need white ancestors' lessons to start gangs, sell drugs and constantly fight/shoot each other. Why can't they learn positive things instead? It's not like there are many white role models for that nonsensical thug bullshit.
Akilldema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:53 PM   #34
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Maybe cause they won't pull up their damn pants and they get stuck in the chain.

I went to Atlanta today and this dumbass walked by my table while I was eating that had his pants around his ankles and was wearing boxer briefs, I about puked.

I realized how much I really despise 99% of America.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:59 PM   #35
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
Like they don't buy a bad ass Camero or 4X4 in the trailer park.

Plus I think there was people on this forum or CF that didn't have it as well.

James
It is a well known fact that white people never mismanagement their money, live off welfare or choose priorities over necessities.

All of us own a bunch of crap we don't need. Can all of you REALLY say that if your companies suddenly dropped your coverage, you would give up your goodies to pay the $300+ a month premiums? I wouldn't...
Old 10-02-2010, 11:01 PM   #36
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

300$ a month? You must have AIDS and be like 50-60 years old. Health insurance when I last got a quote through my site the average was like 30-55$ monthly.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:07 PM   #37
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilldema View Post
Since this is dissolving into this racial shit, here's the bottom line: Life is about choices. If you can afford to buy the stuff 101 referenced above or have the hottest shoes, etc and choose to do that instead of insurance, so be it. But don't blame not having insurance on working at Wal Mart. I do affiliate marketing for health insurance.. It doesn't cost much for people under 30, practically anyone could afford it (in most states).

Edit: and obviously black guys don't need white ancestors' lessons to start gangs, sell drugs and constantly fight/shoot each other. Why can't they learn positive things instead? It's not like there are many white role models for that nonsensical thug bullshit.
Dissolving?...this thread was started with this premise in mind...it doesn't matter but where were you when racist comments about how we drive were slung? I guess its only "racist bullshit" when its against your people....
Old 10-02-2010, 11:10 PM   #38
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
300$ a month? You must have AIDS and be like 50-60 years old. Health insurance when I last got a quote through my site the average was like 30-55$ monthly.
For a family? What's the co pay and or deductible ? Seriously shoot me a pm and if its $30 per month sign me up.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:11 PM   #39
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

lulz at molasses draft. I mean, there is some validity to that. White people comparatively are probably better drivers. But I didn't it was as serious until the last 2 pages.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:13 PM   #40
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
lulz at molasses draft. I mean, there is some validity to that. White people comparatively are probably better drivers. But I didn't it was as serious until the last 2 pages.
Now that is some "racist shit" ...

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 10-02-2010 at 11:28 PM..