Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 09-29-2009, 09:40 AM   #31
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
If you actually listen to what they're saying and not just the sound bites they're being complementary to him. Emmitt's recent comments are a good example of that.

I hope I'm right, cause if I'm not it'll be another 5 years before we can even think about a playoff win.
I ma just not convinced he has the tools to go to the next level like a manning or a brady. it seems the current offense slows himd down a bit, hes a bit of a brett farve and rich gannon in that he wants to improvise and move around more but the offense limits him. I think gannon wa son eof the best with the raiders, he had complete control of the offense and made very few mistakes, he just didnt have the big arm.

And marko quit cryin about homo as your QB when I have delhome and matt schaub. I picked up leftwich off waivers this week and he got benched so now I may have to bid on chad hennie
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:50 AM   #32
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I ma just not convinced he has the tools to go to the next level like a manning or a brady. it seems the current offense slows himd down a bit, hes a bit of a brett farve and rich gannon in that he wants to improvise and move around more but the offense limits him. I think gannon wa son eof the best with the raiders, he had complete control of the offense and made very few mistakes, he just didnt have the big arm.

And marko quit cryin about homo as your QB when I have delhome and matt schaub. I picked up leftwich off waivers this week and he got benched so now I may have to bid on chad hennie
I've got the dude from ATL on the bench. He had less pts than Romeo this week. And to think, my team had such promise.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:54 AM   #33
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
I've got the dude from ATL on the bench. He had less pts than Romeo this week. And to think, my team had such promise.
My Qb situation was shaky at best its just how our draft played out. In some rounds I just drafted the best available player so I am stacked at RB, WR and TE. I may try to package a few guys in a trade for a good second tier QB. The guy I played this week has 4QB's including Eli, rivers and rothlesburger and hes kinda weak at the other postions.

Schaub is comming around but am wondering about delhome and if he will continue to start with poor outings like this. There on the bye this week so I need another person to start anyway.

Tom
Old 09-29-2009, 10:08 AM   #34
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Delhomme is done. Cut him loose. His career is all but over, IMO. I thought I had a solid team.

QB: Romo and Ryan
RB: Marion Barber and Micheal Turner. Bench: Knowshon Mareno (who might start soon, and Jonathan Stewart from Carolina (sucks)
WR: Colston, Ward, Wes Welker. Bench: Lee Evans
TE: Olsen and Vern Davis

Just a bad week from all of them.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:12 AM   #35
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Delhomme is done. Cut him loose. His career is all but over, IMO. I thought I had a solid team.

QB: Romo and Ryan
RB: Marion Barber and Micheal Turner. Bench: Knowshon Mareno (who might start soon, and Jonathan Stewart from Carolina (sucks)
WR: Colston, Ward, Wes Welker. Bench: Lee Evans
TE: Olsen and Vern Davis

Just a bad week from all of them.
Moreno had a good week last week. This week with the bye I loose Delhome, deangelo williams, tim hightower, larry fitzgerald and desean jackson. jackson has been my biggest producer scoring some long td's. Aside from QB my bench is solid. I have willie parker, ahmad bradshaw, chris henry and walter jones from houston. I iwll prolly start both my TE's this week since dallas clark have been uber productive and hopefully shockey rebounds from last week. Aside from this week my players with byes are prety spread out so it wont be a major hit.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:14 AM   #36
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Moreno had a good week last week. This week with the bye I loose Delhome, deangelo williams, tim hightower, larry fitzgerald and desean jackson. jackson has been my biggest producer scoring some long td's. Aside from QB my bench is solid. I have willie parker, ahmad bradshaw, chris henry and walter jones from houston. I iwll prolly start both my TE's this week since dallas clark have been uber productive and hopefully shockey rebounds from last week. Aside from this week my players with byes are prety spread out so it wont be a major hit.
Moreno is turning into a stud. He'll be starting in Denver before the year is up. Another week or two and I'll start him. He should be rock solid by then. Colston is a stud. But everyone is when Brees is your QB. And he's a hometown guy here.

Quote:
Old 09-29-2009, 10:17 AM   #37
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Moreno is turning into a stud. He'll be starting in Denver before the year is up. Another week or two and I'll start him. He should be rock solid by then. Colston is a stud. But everyone is when Brees is your QB. And he's a hometown guy here.
Moreno was one of those guys you had to be patient with. hes talented and it seems denver rb's always produce. I wanted to draft him but he go tpicked 3 spots ahead of me I am holding out on bradshaw too. jacobs isnt the most durable of backs so as he gets nicked bradshaw will get more run plus the giants passing game looks good so teams cant stack the box against them.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:35 AM   #38
Rider
Moto GP Star

I just got rid of Romo and TO last night

QB - Joe Flacco and Jay Cutler
RB - LaDanian Tomlinson, Brandon Jacobs, and Joseph Adai
Rec - Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, Branden Stokley, and Mark Clayton
TE - Chis Cooley and Antonio Gates
K - Tynes and Kaeding
DEF Baltimore and Miami

It looks like a solid team but I'm 1-2. LT being out and TO not performing has hurt.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:02 AM   #39
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post

K - Tynes and Kaeding
DEF Baltimore and Miami

It looks like a solid team but I'm 1-2. LT being out and TO not performing has hurt.
That does look like a solid team. I thought TO would help Lee Evans be more effective. Apparently not. Buffalo sucks.

Quote:
Old 09-29-2009, 11:11 AM   #40
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post

K - Tynes and Kaeding
DEF Baltimore and Miami

A lot of the fantasy studs have not performed up to snuff yet. On my team I have calvin johnson an dlarry fitzgerald. Both have put up good points but not those monster weeks. matt Forte is another, I though t he wasnt going ot do much this year anyway and someone blew a 1st round pick on him in every league.

Tom