Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-20-2012, 03:04 PM   #371
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
I think its the best MMO I have ever played. I've got one lvl 80 (guardian), and a 57 Thief. I think I like the thief better than the guardian.

Got into the Mech Warrior Online Beta. Between, DOTA 2, GW2, and that, I dont know where i'll find the time to play. Not to mention my BF3 addiction, and my Skyrim with Mods playthrough.
I re-rolled my elementalist....pure lightning....and some tailoring and jewel crafting. Level 19 now...it's starting to pick up for me now that I've found a toon I'm interested in playing exclusively.
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:16 PM   #372
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSGregman View Post
I re-rolled my elementalist....pure lightning....and some tailoring and jewel crafting. Level 19 now...it's starting to pick up for me now that I've found a toon I'm interested in playing exclusively.

You know you can switch back and forth between crafting disciplines and not lose levels in them, right? One toon can every crafting skill levelled all the way up, and just switch back and forth between them as needed.

Also, there was no need to reroll, you could have just bought a book (10 silver, I think, up to lvl 40) from your trainer and just redistribute all your stats.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #373
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
You know you can switch back and forth between crafting disciplines and not lose levels in them, right? One toon can every crafting skill levelled all the way up, and just switch back and forth between them as needed.

Also, there was no need to reroll, you could have just bought a book (10 silver, I think, up to lvl 40) from your trainer and just redistribute all your stats.
It was a race change...I wanted to play the n00b zone for humans after having played the n00b zone for Char....I kept the Char toon to use as a mule....but am playing the human single target, high precision Elementalist as it's the playstyle that suited me best.

I like the crafting system....much better solution/system than other games I've played.

The game is growing on me....I particularly enjoy the Rift-like open world events.....I farm the hell out of Karma....a) It's FUN....and b) Those karma points are bound to be useful for some phat lewts later in the game.

I'll probably start playing more after the weather tanks.
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:57 PM   #374
Apoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSGregman View Post
It was a race change...I wanted to play the n00b zone for humans after having played the n00b zone for Char....I kept the Char toon to use as a mule....but am playing the human single target, high precision Elementalist as it's the playstyle that suited me best.

I like the crafting system....much better solution/system than other games I've played.

The game is growing on me....I particularly enjoy the Rift-like open world events.....I farm the hell out of Karma....a) It's FUN....and b) Those karma points are bound to be useful for some phat lewts later in the game.

I'll probably start playing more after the weather tanks.
Ya, there is wicked Karma gear. I haven't spent very much while levelling. I had over 30k karma on my Guardian at lvl80. It got me 3 pieces of endgame gear.

Im in Canada, the weather tanked 2 weeks ago.

Old 09-21-2012, 11:47 PM   #375
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

No borderland 2?
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:35 PM   #376
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x3oJQ6uUA8

Last edited by Rangerscott; 11-04-2012 at 10:38 PM..
Old 11-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #377
Apoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
No borderland 2?
I've been playing BL2, as well as Alice: Madness returns.

Old 11-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #378
njchopper87
Bored

Moto: '01 Spirit 750

I bought star ocean: the last hope international and I hate the battle system and lack of AA.

Considered picking up assassin's creed 3, but I'm a lazy gamer. That game seems like too much work. I wish they made a new road rash..
njchopper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:41 PM   #379
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by njchopper87 View Post
I bought star ocean: the last hope international and I hate the battle system and lack of AA.

Considered picking up assassin's creed 3, but I'm a lazy gamer. That game seems like too much work. I wish they made a new road rash..

I have all of them except 3 and I can't even finish the first one. It's a grind fest and the shitty save points suck ass. You spend 20 minutes or longer and die/fail at the last 30 seconds and have to start all the way over. Fuck that.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:05 AM   #380
Apoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
I have all of them except 3 and I can't even finish the first one. It's a grind fest and the shitty save points suck ass. You spend 20 minutes or longer and die/fail at the last 30 seconds and have to start all the way over. Fuck that.
Thats because AC1 was horrible. 2+ are awesome, the changes are amazing. I hated the original, and loved the rest of the series.