Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-21-2009, 08:35 AM   #21
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTaz View Post
A guy at work showed me some pictures of his windshield this morning. It looked like someone had hit it with a baseball bat. Some punks on an overpass thought it would be a good idea to drop a rock on his truck yesterday as he drove under them... He pulled over as soon as could, but there was no way he was going to get back up to where they were before they disappeared. He filed a police report so his insurance covered replacing the windshield, but still a huge PITA.
some years back some kids decided to drop a concrete block off an overpass close to my town (I believe something similar happened downstate a few years later). The block went through the windshield and killed the passenger of the vehicle (the driver's wife). Most uncool.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:12 AM   #22
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
some years back some kids decided to drop a concrete block off an overpass close to my town (I believe something similar happened downstate a few years later). The block went through the windshield and killed the passenger of the vehicle (the driver's wife). Most uncool.
We had some kids doing that on the interstate here with boulders, they ended up killing someone too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:15 PM   #23
Frostz28
Redneck

Moto: 2005 GSXR 750

what the hell is wrong with kids? Or maybe a better question is what the hell is wrong with parents? I mean I remember doing some dumb stuff when I was a kid but NEVER anything that would hurt anyone else. We never vandalized property or anything because we knew that it would be an ASS BEATING when we got caught. I was headed into town one night and had someone shot my car with a paint ball. It hit the drivers window right where my head was. (good shot at night) If I would have had the window down it would have hit me in the temple. I slammed on the brakes and whipped around, tried to find the bastards but they were in the park hiding in the trees and the park gates were closed. Then I started thinking. "hey if they are in the park that means they walked here from somewhere" I drove down a side road that was right there and sure enough there was their vehicle. I called the police and told them what happened and where the vehicle was. Then I let the air out of ALL their tires and headed into town to get my pizza. When I came back I went down the side road and there they were three young punks sitting on the side of the road with two squad cars there. LOL I drove by laughing and yelled "NICE SHOT DUMB ASS, HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT" The cops called me the next day and asked if I wanted to press charges and I said hell ya. Then two days later one of the kids dads called me to apologize and ask if me and my car were ok. He was a super nice guy and told me that his son had be pretty seriously punished. So since there was no real damage to my car or me I dropped the charges. The police still ticketed them for shooting the car, for trespassing in the park after it was closed and for breaking curfew. so they ended up with about 400 dollars worth of fines per kid.

"Guys like me drink to many beers on Friday after work, our best blue jeans have skoal rings, we wear our boots to church"
Frostz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:17 PM   #24
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostz28 View Post
what the hell is wrong with kids? Or maybe a better question is what the hell is wrong with parents? I mean I remember doing some dumb stuff when I was a kid but NEVER anything that would hurt anyone else. We never vandalized property or anything because we knew that it would be an ASS BEATING when we got caught. I was headed into town one night and had someone shot my car with a paint ball. It hit the drivers window right where my head was. (good shot at night) If I would have had the window down it would have hit me in the temple. I slammed on the brakes and whipped around, tried to find the bastards but they were in the park hiding in the trees and the park gates were closed. Then I started thinking. "hey if they are in the park that means they walked here from somewhere" I drove down a side road that was right there and sure enough there was their vehicle. I called the police and told them what happened and where the vehicle was. Then I let the air out of ALL their tires and headed into town to get my pizza. When I came back I went down the side road and there they were three young punks sitting on the side of the road with two squad cars there. LOL I drove by laughing and yelled "NICE SHOT DUMB ASS, HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT" The cops called me the next day and asked if I wanted to press charges and I said hell ya. Then two days later one of the kids dads called me to apologize and ask if me and my car were ok. He was a super nice guy and told me that his son had be pretty seriously punished. So since there was no real damage to my car or me I dropped the charges. The police still ticketed them for shooting the car, for trespassing in the park after it was closed and for breaking curfew. so they ended up with about 400 dollars worth of fines per kid.
That's awesome right there. Sometimes you are what's coming around..

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:23 PM   #25
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

heh i did a similar number on some kids throwing rocks in iraq. They were so busy chucking them at the middle truck that they missed us leave the end of the convoy and start barreling across the field towards them. Little fuckers almost shit their pants
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:29 PM   #26
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
heh i did a similar number on some kids throwing rocks in iraq. They were so busy chucking them at the middle truck that they missed us leave the end of the convoy and start barreling across the field towards them. Little fuckers almost shit their pants
That's awesome.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote