Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-08-2011, 12:43 AM   #21
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
Graw was great on pc. It's completely different on the 360. Not sure why they did that.

Graw 1 was hard. Graw 2 makes you cry.
Whats different? The story or the mechanics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Werd, millions of copies sold. Entertainment sales records destroyed. But, Porky says it sucks. Which holds more weight?
Multi platform. Scewed numbers. I hate shooting games anyway. So I should like it because everybody else does and it sells millions of copies??? Doesnt make it any less of a shit game in my opinion. I just dont like ultra realistic shooters. The story isn't so much bad. The multiplayer is such a bore. Same thing, different game. Yawn.

Quote:
It just seems like every game that comes out now has to have multiplayer. It's the same shit, just different visuals. Then you have reviews and demos and they're just the multiplayer. A good game with good replay doesn't need multi.
Agree. 100%

I dont even subscribe to gold anymore. People just piss me off in general, so why would I want to add that to my video game playing eqation. Besides, the AI on racing sims and sports games can be better than any human player, so whats the point? Just to shit talk some kid from the UK when you shotgun him in the face? Yawn again.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:44 AM   #22
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post

From what I read a lot. First person to third person, mechanics, story, etc. It's been a long time since I've played it. I've have to do some searching for reviews talking about it.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:46 AM   #23
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Quote:

Multi platform. Scewed numbers. I hate shooting games anyway. So I should like it because everybody else does and it sells millions of copies??? Doesnt make it any less of a shit game in my opinion. I just dont like ultra realistic shooters. The story isn't so much bad. The multiplayer is such a bore. Same thing, different game. Yawn.

COD is the retarded left nut of the offspring of "realistic" shooters. Arma series are the only realistic shooters I can think of off the top of my head. Of course those can only be so "wwwreal."
Old 06-08-2011, 12:51 AM   #24
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Quote:
COD is the retarded left nut of the offspring of "realistic" shooters. Arma series are the only realistic shooters I can think of off the top of my head. Of course those can only be so "wwwreal."
Well in comparison to say Halo where you wear 1000 lb armor suit and can take a barrage of shots that would take out a small platoon....
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Old 06-08-2011, 12:57 AM   #25
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Quote:
Well in comparison to say Halo where you wear 1000 lb armor suit and can take a barrage of shots that would take out a small platoon....
It's the same with COD and about every shooter out now. Health gauge has gone bye bye like the dinos. Just go hide like a coward, suck your thumb, and you're back without a scratch. Hell even Duke Nukem is gonna be like this.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:17 AM   #26
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
blow me bitch. think of it in the context of the two star wars trilogies, and ODST and Reach are the ewoks movie and the star wars xmas special.
hell even halo ce is basically halo 4...
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:34 AM   #27
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:

Agree. 100%

I dont even subscribe to gold anymore. People just piss me off in general, so why would I want to add that to my video game playing eqation. Besides, the AI on racing sims and sports games can be better than any human player, so whats the point? Just to shit talk some kid from the UK when you shotgun him in the face? Yawn again.

So, "I think COD sucks" is what you meant. Regardless of your reasoning, you're acting as though you have some kind of special insight that nobody else has.

Whatevs, it is definitely internet cool to hate on the most popular anything..
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:38 AM   #28
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
It just seems like every game that comes out now has to have multiplayer. It's the same shit, just different visuals. Then you have reviews and demos and they're just the multiplayer. A good game with good replay doesn't need multi.

Prey 2 is said to not have multi. I'm gonna buy it even if it sucks Trips ass.

I over 500 hours in L4D1 and 2. They don't even have a story. Even though this isn't a single player game I consider co-op as SP.
I play the campaign once, maybe twice. I play hundreds of hours of multiplayer. I can only assume by the hundreds of thousands of people online, that quite a few people are like me. So, why wouldn't they sink money into multiplayer? That's what the majority want..
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:08 PM   #29
njchopper87
Bored

Moto: '01 Spirit 750

The problem with Halo is... its still Halo. I got bored of it after 2. I had some fun just recently going back in co-op with a friend, but that's about it. The controls are slow to respond (this makes the majority of my argument), the graphics are only meh, the multiplayer maps aren't very innovative (the ones I played), the character animations are lacking..

I did have a lot of fun with the sword and hammer in co-op though. I mean A LOT of fun.

I only saw limited gameplay of some recent COD game and I hate it.

I'm really looking forward to BF3 though.
njchopper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 02:18 PM   #30
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Whatevs, it is definitely internet cool to hate on the most popular anything..
You sound like a fanboi dude. "Oh, go ahead and hate on my iphone just cause millions of people like it, but im going to go ahead and like it because its popular." GTFO
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold