Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 03:51 PM   #21
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non View Post
Would I go to hell for shoving a bottle up your ass and lol'ing about it on a forum sea of virgins? You tell me there, GUY
Does it violate one of the seven laws of Noah? If not then no.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
Old 11-06-2010, 03:53 PM   #22
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

Moto: FJR1300

lol
Old 11-07-2010, 01:39 AM   #23
caveman
mmmm, Beeeer

Moto: 08 HD Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilldema View Post
Typical ignorant bastard, not showing respect for the life on this planet. You're probably obese, which would indicate that you don't respect your own life either. I'm no hippy, but I respect all of God's creatures.
Fuck you and your ignorance. Seagulls are a dime a dozen and they overrun most places with their nasty birdshit all over the place. I have dealt with them at work and they would be worth more dead than alive.

Your sorry ass position on all God's creatures deserve to have their lives respected is flawed. Unless you are a vegan. Are you a vegan? If not then shut the hell up about respect of all lives. What about the cow that is farm raised in a pen with little to no exercise and then bolted in the head to provide the burgers and ribs that we all eat. And what did cows do to man? Nothing they are very simple peaceful creatures that fulfill their purpose on this planet to provide those higher on the food chain with beef and milk. They are no more significant that mosquitos. Why the hell did He put them here.

As for my being obese.....Well, I may not be as slim and trim as I was in my Army days but I can hold my own when its necessary. Of course, my weight issues can be taken care with a little exercise and a better diet. Your obvious stupidity may possibly be irreversible.

So with all that, suck it and go blow goats. Or better yet go find a Seagull to save and then you blow that.

Caveman

Old 11-07-2010, 02:01 AM   #24
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

Moto: FJR1300

Silence fat boy, your obese ravings mean nothing to me. I lol at how you "could be fit if you tried". I eat meat for nutrition, not because I dislike the animals it came from, simpleton. Fat fucks riding around on Harleys thinking they're tough are a dime a dozen, but my first inclination isn't to shotgun the faggots when I have to pass them. Is the 40+lbs of pure bodyfat the reason why Harley's generally ride so slowly? Thanks for your input big guy.
Old 11-07-2010, 03:13 AM   #25
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

The only thing that is I can fix fat, but I can't fix stupid

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:07 AM   #26
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non View Post
Your acknowledgment of my superior cognitive abilities has been noted
So who was that masked man anyhow? I got about halfway through responding to his obvious troll thread when he got vaped anyone we knew? Or random new trollfag?
Old 11-07-2010, 07:29 AM   #27
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
Fuck you and your ignorance. Seagulls are a dime a dozen and they overrun most places with their nasty birdshit all over the place. I have dealt with them at work and they would be worth more dead than alive.

Your sorry ass position on all God's creatures deserve to have their lives respected is flawed. Unless you are a vegan. Are you a vegan? If not then shut the hell up about respect of all lives. What about the cow that is farm raised in a pen with little to no exercise and then bolted in the head to provide the burgers and ribs that we all eat. And what did cows do to man? Nothing they are very simple peaceful creatures that fulfill their purpose on this planet to provide those higher on the food chain with beef and milk. They are no more significant that mosquitos. Why the hell did He put them here.

As for my being obese.....Well, I may not be as slim and trim as I was in my Army days but I can hold my own when its necessary. Of course, my weight issues can be taken care with a little exercise and a better diet. Your obvious stupidity may possibly be irreversible.

So with all that, suck it and go blow goats. Or better yet go find a Seagull to save and then you blow that.
Quote:
Silence fat boy, your obese ravings mean nothing to me. I lol at how you "could be fit if you tried". I eat meat for nutrition, not because I dislike the animals it came from, simpleton. Fat fucks riding around on Harleys thinking they're tough are a dime a dozen, but my first inclination isn't to shotgun the faggots when I have to pass them. Is the 40+lbs of pure bodyfat the reason why Harley's generally ride so slowly? Thanks for your input big guy.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:24 AM   #28
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
the only thing that is i can fix fat, but i can't fix stupid
qft!

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
Old 11-07-2010, 10:51 AM   #29
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
So who was that masked man anyhow? I got about halfway through responding to his obvious troll thread when he got vaped anyone we knew? Or random new trollfag?
lol trollfag... /b/
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Old 11-07-2010, 07:48 PM   #30
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Closed Thread