Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-01-2010, 08:07 PM   #21
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

fuck it... if they're both happy... and the kid is brought up right... WHO THE FUCK CARES. There are plenty of people who are no doubt the parents and treat their kids like shit and result in shitty human beings...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:20 PM   #22
caveman
mmmm, Beeeer

Moto: 08 HD Ultra

Ok, I have seen on the discovery and science channels about the regressive gene and how it can pop up 1 in a million. However, everyone in that family is a ginger and that just looks strange. They had to have adopted or artificial inseminated, SOMETHING. but as Ebbs said if they are happy fuck it then.

But,,,,,,,,if it were me,,,,,,,,,,,I don't know.........

Caveman

caveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:44 PM   #23
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

I know you have to go deep to make a girl. He must have BP'd that pussy.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:00 PM   #24
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBBs15 View Post
fuck it... if they're both happy... and the kid is brought up right... WHO THE FUCK CARES. There are plenty of people who are no doubt the parents and treat their kids like shit and result in shitty human beings...
No, it just doesn't work that way...eventually it will come out and the kid will bear the brunt. Things like this don't stay buried, they tend to surface later. They should get this out in the open and come to terms with the truth. You can't just "ignore this and live your lives forever". Better now while the kid is young than later. If the father truly "doesn't care" where the seed came from, then great, I wish them all the happiness in the world. If he's living in a dream world, he's going to wake up sooner or later. Besides, the kid will have questions eventually, this won't go "unnoticed" trust me on this. I do have some expertise on the subject...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #25
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Would you be comfortable knowing you may have crossed swords (or put it in the same scabbard) with some dude who may have been bonin' your girl the same day as you? Eff THAT.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #26
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
No, it just doesn't work that way...eventually it will come out and the kid will bear the brunt. Things like this don't stay buried, they tend to surface later. They should get this out in the open and come to terms with the truth. You can't just "ignore this and live your lives forever". Better now while the kid is young than later. If the father truly "doesn't care" where the seed came from, then great, I wish them all the happiness in the world. If he's living in a dream world, he's going to wake up sooner or later. Besides, the kid will have questions eventually, this won't go "unnoticed" trust me on this. I do have some expertise on the subject...
Yep, that kid WILL ask questions. If the guy knows for sure what the situation is, then it's not going to be a big deal. But if he's claiming that he's the biological father...there will be some problems. As Tig says, he will eventually wake up.

I just wish there was a camera to catch the reactions of everyone that has been told this guy is the dad.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:51 PM   #27
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
Would you be comfortable knowing you may have crossed swords (or put it in the same scabbard) with some dude who may have been bonin' your girl the same day as you? Eff THAT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
Yep, that kid WILL ask questions. If the guy knows for sure what the situation is, then it's not going to be a big deal. But if he's claiming that he's the biological father...there will be some problems. As Tig says, he will eventually wake up.

I just wish there was a camera to catch the reactions of everyone that has been told this guy is the dad.
My post is from the point of view that they KNOW the reason for this... be it a genetic miracle or a drunken night with a football team.

Yes there will be questions from everyone... including the child... but to everyone outside... FUCK IT!

what the kid needs is PARENTS regardless of their blood ties.

Oh and Partical... yeah it'd bug me... but think of it this way... odds are most of us have sheathed our swords in a "used scabbard". maybe not the same day... maybe ... just don't know.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:53 PM   #28
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Happy now... but what about later. There is no way that is his kid. The guy is a douche for letting that shit slide. At least an idiot for sure.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:08 PM   #29
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

#1. It's no ones biznez expect the parents and bystander.

#2. All white chicks are curious about the black dick.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:14 PM   #30
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

#3. He's an idiot.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote