Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-01-2010, 12:38 AM   #21
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
you were the kids that would get their asses kicked in my neighborhood. We don't tolerate that shit where I'm from
Sarcasm Caveman...sarcasm.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:04 AM   #22
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

While making the rounds with our boys we were informed that heroin addicts have been breaking into sheds and garages in the neighborhood.

fucking middle class white kids....breaking into sheds
if they're not saying "thank you" on halloween..
they are breaking into your shed to get cash for heroin.

fuck your lawn ...I have bigger problems.

(this concludes pauldun170 pretending he still has a bit of ghetto in his blood as is required by all negroids in social situations outside of work or academia. Take note that I would be embarrased to actually say these words outloud or have anyone I know find out that I spoke in this manner...but I am a little messed up on reeses pieces and day old sushi right now...so I'm all over the map.)

note: I ended up editing it all out anyway so ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer

Last edited by pauldun170; 11-01-2010 at 01:28 AM..
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:47 AM   #23
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Grumpy old bastards...hope ya'll get egged
Perfect... I think they are trying to break into my home as well, guess castle doctrine means I can shoot them, then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
My general rule is that if they arent wearing a costume then they dont get candy. i had a bunch of kids come to my door that were in their teens wearing regular clothes, I just turned them away, I had one curse at me too.
We had a few of those... I should have done that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
You live in the wrong neighborhood, time to move. Oh, and you have nice cars, if you expect to keep them that way put them in a garage.

We had no kids show up this year... now I have entirely too much left over candy. Dammit.
Not a big enough garage for 2 cars, 2 bikes and a lift.

We do now as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma View Post
I'm all for not passing out candy next year, and adding trip wires all over the yard. Grass is soft. If they face plant they'll be fine. Ill just tell them to 'walk it off on the sidewalk' hehehehe.
Good idea!

Boys... another great reason why I married that girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
Gas, its grass dude, get over it. I know you like your lines to stay nice and fresh but, damn dude, damn.
Funny thing was, it wasn't my grass that they were on, but still it bothered me. It's a lack of respect to people's property.

Oh and if I want my grass to be nice, then I can. I own it. I don't inflict you with my lawn fettish, nor do I yell at kids about it.

People, like you Cave, need to realize... the same compulsion I have for my grass is why you like to work on things in my garage. People should respect it completely or leave it all alone. Using only the parts that fits you or anybody but complaining about some other aspect is just being an ass. Just saying.

Quote:
bro, it was 2 fucking pm.
What?

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:57 AM   #24
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Haha. Another "grass isn't meant to be walked on" kinda of guy.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:23 AM   #25
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
.....?
OK, so your garage isn't big enough... then you can't very well bitch that your cars aren't perfect. Fair enough.

So, you complain about people walking on your lawn - so let's put trip lines on it so stakes tear it up and bodies fall on it. You're right, feet do so much more damage.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:32 AM   #26
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

years ago when I lived somewhere else, I used to costume myself as whatever evil creature was out then hide under a pine tree we had. if the little buggers walked across the lawn they got the scare of their life. I didn't give a damn about the lawn I just thought it rude not to use the sidewalk, well that and it was funny as hell to scare them especially the middle school aged ones. little ones i went pretty easy on. their parents were pretty cool about it. now days I would probably be sued for it I'm sure.

now days, no one makes the two mile hike to get to our house for candy. guess 4 houses on a road aren't worth the effort.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:00 AM   #27
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
It's fun to have the little kids with their parents, but the middle schoolers and up are the little shits.
True. We had several trick or treaters last night. The wife enjoys it and even dresses up as a witch herself ...has some scary halloween type music playing and throws up a few decorations. She thinks it's fun and I'm like whatever and am fine with it. We don't have kids but think most kids are cool...especially the little ones.

I did notice a few coming down my driveway and then cutting across the grass toward the door instead of using the sidewalk to our front door...I wasn't crazy about that part.

z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:22 AM   #28
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Oh and as far as the walking on the grass part ...

I understand people not wanting someone walking on their grass...as a matter of fact in my case I've just recently spent $$ on seed and fertilizer and areation. I have a perfectly good concrete driveway and a concrete sidewalk. My garage is around behind my house so there are no cars blocking anyone from walking on the concrete either. I had just cut the lawn Saturday for the first time since this so it looks nice and neat and just see no reason for someone to walk on it. Now the few small kids that actually walked on it were being led by their parents so I'm not blaming smaller kids because they don't know any better anyways but I would think that the parents and the older kid too. No biggie but saw this thread and figured I'd post what I had noticed last night. I didn't notice this in years past but noticied it this year.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:31 AM   #29
AquaPython
put it THIS way

yo. it's halloween, expect your grass to get walked on, its what kids do. If the kids run up the grass, then the parent will follow them.

and to rangerscott :
trick or treat is not asking for an option of "give me a trick or give me a treat" , but rather a statement providing you with a choice, to be understood as "I will trick you and your house unless you give me a treat"

(and btw what constitutes a "trick" that that you would give to kids?)
Old 11-01-2010, 09:43 AM   #30
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

I remember the good old days when the trick was finding the broken glass\razors\poisins in the candy...

At least that was the trick the local news stations used to play on moms...
Next on eyewitness news...a shocking story that could ruin your halloween!!!

Then it became the trick dads would use to explain why they were taking all the "good" candy out of your haul.

(mmmmmm twix bars)
"Well...this looks tamper with...you can't eat this. Let me just go ahead and take that outta there"

(nom nom nom nom)

Quote:
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote