Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-29-2010, 04:56 PM   #21
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Hella weak. You could leave your stereo on all day and it would only increase your power bill one cent.

And worrying about somone electrocuting themself? WTF is that all about? If that was such a big concern, then airports wouldn't allow it either.
This is what helps keep lawyers employed ad if you saw some of my patients its not much of a reach
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:06 PM   #22
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
And worrying about somone electrocuting themself? WTF is that all about? If that was such a big concern, then airports wouldn't allow it either.
Your average airport goer isn't someone who uses ambulance rides to get from place to place either. You can do the math on that on which will be more likely to sue for something hoping to win the lottery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
Not sure why it would be a big deal at airports sine they have those row seats with outlets between them.
Not all of 'em.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:16 PM   #23
Flexin
AMA Supersport

I don't see why its tacky. I don't carry a charger most times so I don't do it. I did charge my phone when I was in the hispital for over a week while my brother was fighting for his life.

James
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:48 PM   #24
Cass
Cassolicious!

Moto: SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
I don't see why its tacky. I don't carry a charger most times so I don't do it. I did charge my phone when I was in the hispital for over a week while my brother was fighting for his life.

James
Yes, absolutely... but while you're in an ER exam room? "I realize I'm in the EMERGENCY room... but my current emergency isn't my physical health, but rather the health of my cell phone battery" I'm not going to go out of my way to out people for it, but it is a little ... off.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:17 PM   #25
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
Your average airport goer isn't someone who uses ambulance rides to get from place to place either. You can do the math on that on which will be more likely to sue for something hoping to win the lottery..
True, this is Queens we're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
Not all of 'em.
OK the superior ones
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:17 PM   #26
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cass View Post
Yes, absolutely... but while you're in an ER exam room? "I realize I'm in the EMERGENCY room... but my current emergency isn't my physical health, but rather the health of my cell phone battery" I'm not going to go out of my way to out people for it, but it is a little ... off.
I can see it in an emergency room as well. I couldn't breath and had to wait 8 hours before. If I had the phone I have now I could have kept myself busy with the internet or something. Plus if you are in rough shape some people that care about you could be asking questions. Once you get taken in then thats a different story.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:44 PM   #27
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
While I was in the waiting room I used my phone to call my mom to let her know I was in the ER.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:44 PM   #28
Cass
Cassolicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
While I was in the waiting room I used my phone to call my mom to let her know I was in the ER.
Point missed.. that's not what I insinuated at all. There's no black/white here.

Last edited by Cass; 04-29-2010 at 07:46 PM..
Cass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:46 PM   #29
Cass
Cassolicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
I can see it in an emergency room as well. I couldn't breath and had to wait 8 hours before. If I had the phone I have now I could have kept myself busy with the internet or something. Plus if you are in rough shape some people that care about you could be asking questions. Once you get taken in then thats a different story.

James
Exactly.. IN the exam room..

Anyone who reads any of Tommy's w*rk adventure threads knows that his patients aren't the smartest creatures. That's what this thread stemmed from... not from normal rational people making use of amenities whenever possible. I'm sorry if my previous statements indicated such... I did digress a little... but geez people... it's ok. Really
Old 04-29-2010, 07:53 PM   #30
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Point missed.. that's not what I insinuated at all. There's no black/white here.
playin' the race card I see

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote